A1 Chinese example sentences

3185 sentences, showing page 20 of 32.

  1. 我叫他来的。

    jiào lái de.

    I told him to come.

  2. 我叫你怎么做,你就怎么做。

    jiào zěnme zuò, jiù zěnme zuò.

    Do as I told you to do.

  3. 我吃不了了。

    chī liǎo le.

    I can't eat any more food!

  4. 我吃了。

    chīle.

    I've eaten. / I ate.

  5. 我吃了什么?

    chīle shénme?

    What did I have?

  6. 我吃好饭了。

    chī hǎo fàn le.

    I've finished eating.

  7. 我吃过了。

    chīguòle.

    I've eaten.

  8. 我吃面条。

    chī miàntiáo.

    I eat noodles.

  9. 我吃饭吃了一半就不想吃了。

    chīfàn chīle bàn jiù xiǎng chīle.

    I'd eaten half the meal, and then I just didn't want any more.

  10. 我听不到你!

    tīng dào !

    I can't hear you!

  11. 我听不到你。

    tīng dào .

    I can't hear you.

  12. 我听到了什么?

    tīngdàole shénme?

    What did I hear?

  13. 我听到他出去了。

    tīngdào chūle.

    I heard him go out.

  14. 我听到门关了。

    tīngdào mén guānle.

    I heard the door close.

  15. 我告诉过你出去。

    gàosuguò chū.

    I told you to get out.

  16. 我呢?

    ne?

    What about me?

  17. 我和一个外国的学生做了好朋友。

    wàiguó de xuésheng zuòle hǎo péngyou.

    I made friends with a student from abroad.

  18. 我和他一起走。

    zǒu.

    He and I walked together.

  19. 我和他是朋友。

    shì péngyou.

    I'm friends with him.

  20. 我和他认识。

    rènshi.

    I am acquainted with him.

  21. 我和你一样。

    yàng.

    You and I are the same.

  22. 我和台湾站在一起。

    Táiwān zhàn zài .

    I stand with Taiwan.

  23. 我和她在中学是一个班的。

    zài zhōngxué shì bān de.

    She and I were in the same class in middle school.

  24. 我和我哥哥要去北京。

    ge yào Běijīng.

    My brother and I are going to Beijing.

  25. 我和我的朋友们想在韩国工作。

    de péngyoumen xiǎng zài Hánguó gōngzuò.

    My friends and I want to work in South Korea.

  26. 我哥哥是个大学生。

    ge shì xuéshēng.

    My brother is a college student.

  27. 我哥是医生。

    shì shēng.

    My brother is a doctor.

  28. 我啥也没做。

    shá méi zuò.

    I didn't do anything.

  29. 我啥也没说。

    shá méi shuō.

    I didn't say anything.

  30. 我啥都不想要。

    shá dōu xiǎng yào.

    I don't want anything.

  31. 我喜欢中国。

    huan Zhōngguó.

    I like China.

  32. 我喜欢他们。

    huan men.

    I like them.

  33. 我喜欢你的房子。

    huan de fángzi.

    I like your house.

  34. 我喜欢你的房间。

    huan de fángjiān.

    I like your room.

  35. 我喜欢你的车。

    huan de chē.

    I like your car.

  36. 我喜欢吃肉。

    huan chī ròu.

    I like to eat meat.

  37. 我喜欢和你在一起。

    huan zài .

    I like to be with you.

  38. 我喜欢在这儿工作。

    huan zài zhèr gōngzuò.

    I enjoy working here.

  39. 我喜欢您的车。

    huan nín de chē.

    I like your car.

  40. 我喜欢我的工作。

    huan de gōngzuò.

    I like my job.

  41. 我喜欢数学。

    huan shùxué.

    I like mathematics.

  42. 我喜欢法国。

    huan guó.

    I love France.

  43. 我喜欢电影。

    huan diànyǐng.

    I love movies.

  44. 我喜欢看电影。

    huan kàn diànyǐng.

    I love going to the movies.

  45. 我喜欢米饭和面条。

    huan fàn miàntiáo.

    I like rice and noodles.

  46. 我喜欢这个。

    huan zhège.

    I like this one.

  47. 我喜欢这些东西。

    huan zhèxiē dōngxi.

    I like these.

  48. 我喜欢那个人。

    huan ge rén.

    I like that person.

  49. 我喜欢那个地方。

    huan ge fāng.

    I like that place.

  50. 我喝不了了。

    liǎo le.

    I can't drink any more.

  51. 我喝了两杯茶。

    le liǎng bēi chá.

    I had two cups of tea.

  52. 我回到了日本。

    huídàole běn.

    I returned to Japan.

  53. 我回来了,妈!

    huílaile, !

    I'm home, Mom!

  54. 我在中国学习了十个月了。

    zài Zhōngguó xuéle shí yuè le.

    I've been studying in China for ten months.

  55. 我在医院工作。

    zài yuàn gōngzuò.

    I work in a hospital.

  56. 我在医院打给她。

    zài yuàn gěi .

    I called her from the hospital.

  57. 我在去医院的路上。

    zài yuàn de shang.

    I'm on the way to hospital.

  58. 我在叫他们回来。

    zài jiào men huílai.

    I'm calling them back.

  59. 我在吃什么?

    zài chī shénme?

    What am I eating?

  60. 我在听他们说话。

    zài tīng men shuōhuà.

    I am listening to them speaking.

  61. 我在哪站下?

    zài zhàn xià?

    Which stop do I alight at?

  62. 我在喝什么?

    zài shénme?

    What am I drinking?

  63. 我在回家的路上。

    zài huíjiā de shang.

    I'm on the way home.

  64. 我在学校读书。

    zài xuéxiào shū.

    I study at school.

  65. 我在家里学习。

    zài jiā xué.

    I study at home.

  66. 我在帮人在网上买东西。

    zài bāng rén zài wǎngshàng mǎi dōngxi.

    I'm helping people to buy things online.

  67. 我在想你今天会不会来。

    zài xiǎng jīntiān huì huì lái.

    I was wondering if you were going to show up today.

  68. 我在想我写的对不对。

    zài xiǎng xiě de duì duì.

    I wonder if what I wrote was correct.

  69. 我在找地方坐。

    zài zhǎo fāng zuò.

    I'm looking for a place to sit.

  70. 我在找工作。

    zài zhǎo gōngzuò.

    I'm looking for a job.

  71. 我在找我的手机。

    zài zhǎo de shǒu.

    I am looking for my phone.

  72. 我在换衣服,你别进来!

    zài Huàn, bié jìnlái!

    I'm getting changed, don't come in!

  73. 我在晚上看电视。

    zài wǎnshang kàn diànshì.

    I watch television in the evening.

  74. 我在法国认识了他。

    zài guó rènshile .

    I got acquainted with him in France.

  75. 我在法国认识了她。

    zài guó rènshile .

    I got acquainted with her in France.

  76. 我在班里是最高的。

    zài bān shì zuìgāo de.

    I am the tallest in our class.

  77. 我在电视上看到过她。

    zài diànshì shàng kàndàoguò .

    I saw her on TV.

  78. 我在看电影。

    zài kàn diànyǐng.

    I am watching a film.

  79. 我在看电视。

    zài kàn diànshì.

    I'm watching TV.

  80. 我在看这本书。

    zài kàn zhè běn shū.

    I am reading the book.

  81. 我在美国的时候很想家。

    zài Měiguó de shíhou hěn xiǎng jiā.

    I was very homesick when I was in America.

  82. 我在英国有个朋友。

    zài Yīngguó yǒu péngyou.

    I have a friend in England.

  83. 我在西班牙。

    zài bān.

    I'm in Spain.

  84. 我在说别的事。

    zài shuō biéde shì.

    I was talking about something else.

  85. 我在这儿有一些朋友。

    zài zhèr yǒu xiē péngyou.

    I have a few friends here.

  86. 我在这里。

    zài zhè.

    I am here.

  87. 我在这里住了十年。

    zài zhè zhùle shínián.

    I have lived here for ten years.

  88. 我在这里吃。

    zài zhè chī.

    I eat here.

  89. 我在这里吃饭。

    zài zhè chīfàn.

    I eat here.

  90. 我在这里工作。

    zài zhè gōngzuò.

    I work here.

  91. 我在这里有朋友。

    zài zhè yǒu péngyou.

    I have friends here.

  92. 我在这里等她。

    zài zhè děng .

    I'm waiting for her here.

  93. 我在这门课学到了很多新东西。

    zài zhè mén xuédàole hěn duō xīn dōngxi.

    I learned many new things in this course.

  94. 我坐在他旁边。

    zuò zài pángbiān.

    I sat by his side.

  95. 我大他一岁。

    suì.

    I'm one year older than him.

  96. 我太忙了不能去。

    tài mángle néng .

    I am too busy to go.

  97. 我太累了,走不动了。

    tài lèile, zǒu dòngle.

    I am too tired to walk any more.

  98. 我太高兴了。

    tài gāoxìng le.

    I'm so happy.

  99. 我女儿常来看我。

    'ér cháng láikàn .

    My daughter often comes to visit me.

  100. 我好想再去那里一次。

    hǎo xiǎng zài li .

    I'd really like to go back there.

Everything at A1