A1 Chinese example sentences

3185 sentences, showing page 24 of 32.

  1. 我没钱买新车。

    méi qián mǎi xīn chē.

    I can't afford to buy a new car.

  2. 我爱上了你。

    ài shàng le .

    I fell in love with you.

  3. 我爱上了她。

    ài shàng le .

    I fell in love with her.

  4. 我爱上她了。

    ài shàng le.

    I'm in love with her.

  5. 我爱你,大儿子。

    ài , érzi.

    Son, I love you.

  6. 我爱她,她也爱我。

    ài , ài .

    I love her and she loves me.

  7. 我爱我妈妈。

    ài ma.

    I love my mother.

  8. 我爱我的女儿。

    ài de 'ér.

    I love my daughter.

  9. 我爱我的爸爸们。

    ài de bamen.

    I love my dads.

  10. 我爱法国的电影。

    ài guó de diànyǐng.

    I love French films.

  11. 我爸爸很忙。

    ba hěn máng.

    My father is busy.

  12. 我爸爸是老师,我也是老师。

    ba shì lǎoshī, shì lǎoshī.

    My father is a teacher; I am also a teacher.

  13. 我爸爸的车是新的。

    ba de chē shì xīn de.

    My father's car is new.

  14. 我现在30岁了。

    xiànzài sānshí suì le.

    I am 30 years old now.

  15. 我现在不忙。

    xiànzài máng.

    I'm not busy now.

  16. 我现在不想出去。

    xiànzài xiǎng chū.

    I don't feel like going out right now.

  17. 我现在不知道。

    xiànzài zhīdào.

    I don't know right now.

  18. 我现在不累。

    xiànzài lèi.

    I'm not tired right now.

  19. 我现在不能告诉你。

    xiànzài néng gàosu .

    I can't tell you now.

  20. 我现在不能回答你。

    xiànzài néng huí .

    I can't answer you now.

  21. 我现在在北京。

    xiànzài zài Běijīng.

    I am in Beijing right now.

  22. 我现在在机场。

    xiànzài zài chǎng.

    I'm at the airport now.

  23. 我现在在西班牙。

    xiànzài zài bān.

    I'm in Spain right now.

  24. 我现在就来。

    xiànzài jiù lái.

    I'll come right now.

  25. 我现在就走。

    xiànzài jiù zǒu.

    I'm leaving now.

  26. 我现在很忙。

    xiànzài hěn máng.

    I'm busy at the moment.

  27. 我现在很累。

    xiànzài hěn lèi.

    I'm very tired right now.

  28. 我现在很高兴。

    xiànzài hěn gāoxìng.

    I'm very happy now.

  29. 我现在想回家了。

    xiànzài xiǎng huíjiā le.

    I would like to go home now.

  30. 我现在明白了。

    xiànzài míngbai le.

    I understand now.

  31. 我现在有很多事要做。

    xiànzài yǒu hěn duō shì yào zuò.

    I have many things to do now.

  32. 我现在有点忙。

    xiànzài yǒudiǎn máng.

    I'm a little busy now.

  33. 我现在有点时间。

    xiànzài yǒudiǎn shíjiān.

    I have a little time now.

  34. 我现在正在学习。

    xiànzài zhèngzài xué.

    I am studying now.

  35. 我现在没时间。

    xiànzài méi shíjiān.

    I don't have any time right now.

  36. 我现在没有时间。

    xiànzài méiyǒu shíjiān.

    I don't have any time for that now.

  37. 我现在没有钱。

    xiànzài méiyǒu qián.

    I don't have money now.

  38. 我现在老了,走不动了。

    xiànzài lǎole, zǒu dòngle.

    Now I am too old to walk.

  39. 我现在能去了吗?

    xiànzài néng le ma?

    May I go now?

  40. 我现在能走了吗?

    xiànzài néng zǒule ma?

    May I leave now?

  41. 我现在跟你不想说话。

    xiànzài gēn xiǎng shuōhuà.

    I don't want to talk to you now.

  42. 我生于1988年。

    shēng jiǔ nián.

    I was born in 1988.

  43. 我用三块钱买了那本书。

    yòng sān kuài qián mǎile běn shū.

    I paid 3 dollars for the book.

  44. 我的书在哪里?

    de shū zài ?

    Where's my book?

  45. 我的书很重。

    de shū hěn zhòng.

    My book is very heavy.

  46. 我的儿子八岁了。

    de érzi suì le.

    My son is eight years old.

  47. 我的儿子比我高。

    de érzi gāo.

    My son is taller than me.

  48. 我的包非常重。

    de bāo fēicháng zhòng.

    My bag is very heavy.

  49. 我的名字不是“你们”。

    de míngzi shìmen”.

    My name is not "You guys".

  50. 我的名字是朱巴。

    de míngzi shì Zhū .

    My name is Juba.

  51. 我的哥哥们在树下。

    men zài shù xià.

    My brothers are under the tree.

  52. 我的哥哥是老师。

    de ge shì lǎoshī.

    My brother is a teacher.

  53. 我的姐姐有工作。

    de jiějie yǒu gōngzuò.

    My sister has a job.

  54. 我的孩子病了。

    de háizi bìng le.

    My child is ill.

  55. 我的工作是什么?

    de gōngzuò shì shénme?

    What are my tasks?

  56. 我的房子很大。

    de fángzi hěn .

    My house is really big.

  57. 我的房间号是多少?

    de fángjiān hào shì duōshǎo?

    What is my room number?

  58. 我的房间很小。

    de fángjiān hěn xiǎo.

    My room is very small.

  59. 我的房间里有一支电话。

    de fángjiān yǒu zhī diànhuà.

    There's a telephone in my room.

  60. 我的房间非常小。

    de fángjiān fēicháng xiǎo.

    My room is very small.

  61. 我的手机坏了。

    de shǒu huàile.

    My phone is broken.

  62. 我的手机没电了。

    de shǒu méi diàn le.

    My phone is out of battery.

  63. 我的数学不好。

    de shùxué hǎo.

    I am not good at mathematics.

  64. 我的朋友人都很好。

    de péngyou rén dōu hěn hǎo.

    My friends are all really nice.

  65. 我的朋友在哪里?

    de péngyou zài ?

    Where are my friends?

  66. 我的朋友还没回来。

    de péngyou hái méi huílai.

    My friend hasn't come back yet.

  67. 我的比你的大。

    de de .

    Mine is bigger than yours.

  68. 我的没有你的好。

    de méiyǒu de hǎo.

    Mine is not so good as yours.

  69. 我的电脑在哪里?

    de diànnǎo zài ?

    Where’s my PC?

  70. 我的电脑坏了。

    de diànnǎo huàile.

    My computer broke down.

  71. 我的电话坏了。

    de diànhuà huàile.

    My phone was out of order.

  72. 我的茶在哪里?

    de chá zài ?

    Where's my tea?

  73. 我的车出了点事。

    de chē chūle diǎn shì.

    Something has happened to my car.

  74. 我看不太起他这个人。

    kàn tài zhège rén.

    I don't think much of him.

  75. 我看了一些书。

    kànle xiē shū.

    I have read some books.

  76. 我看了他一段时间。

    kànle duàn shíjiān.

    I looked after him for a period of time.

  77. 我看了他的书。

    kànle de shū.

    I read his book.

  78. 我看到了五个男人。

    kàndàole nánrén.

    I saw five men.

  79. 我看到他出去了。

    kàndào chūle.

    I saw him go out.

  80. 我看到他进房间。

    kàndào jìn fángjiān.

    I saw him enter the room.

  81. 我看到你开着你的新车。

    kàndào kāizhe de xīn chē.

    I saw you driving your new car.

  82. 我看我们找到要找的东西了。

    kàn men zhǎodào yào zhǎo de dōngxi le.

    I think we've found what we were looking for.

  83. 我看我帮不上你多少忙。

    kàn bāng shàng duōshǎo máng.

    I don't think I can help you very much.

  84. 我看我找到你的一些东西了。

    kàn zhǎodào de xiē dōngxi le.

    I think I've found something of yours.

  85. 我看看明天能不能吧。

    kànkan míngtiān néng néng ba.

    Let's see if I can tomorrow.

  86. 我看见五个男人。

    kànjiàn nánrén.

    I saw five men.

  87. 我看见他在看我。

    kànjiàn zài kàn .

    I saw him looking at me.

  88. 我看见你在看她。

    kànjiàn zài kàn .

    I saw you looking at her.

  89. 我看见她进了房间。

    kànjiàn jìnle fángjiān.

    I saw her enter the room.

  90. 我看见她进去了。

    kànjiàn jìnle.

    I saw her go inside.

  91. 我真喜欢我做的事。

    zhēn huan zuò de shì.

    I really like what I do.

  92. 我真想去意大利。

    zhēn xiǎng .

    I do want to go to Italy.

  93. 我真的不会唱。

    zhēnde huì chàng.

    I really don't sing.

  94. 我真的不明白你在说什么呢。

    zhēnde míngbai zài shuō shénme ne.

    I really don't understand what you're talking about.

  95. 我真的不记得了。

    zhēnde dele.

    I really don't remember.

  96. 我真的好忙。

    zhēnde hǎo máng.

    I'm really busy.

  97. 我真的好想去巴黎看看。

    zhēnde hǎo xiǎng kànkan.

    I'm dying to see Paris.

  98. 我真的很喜欢法国菜。

    zhēnde hěn huan guó cài.

    I really like French cooking.

  99. 我真的很爱他姐姐。

    zhēnde hěn ài jiějie.

    I really love his sister.

  100. 我真的病了吗?

    zhēnde bìng le ma?

    Am I really sick?

Everything at A1