A1 Chinese example sentences

3185 sentences, showing page 26 of 32.

  1. 我觉得他会来。

    juéde huì lái.

    I think he'll come.

  2. 我觉得他是对的。

    juéde shì duì de.

    I have a feeling he is right.

  3. 我觉得他病了。

    juéde bìng le.

    I believe he is sick.

  4. 我觉得你会找到他的。

    juéde huì zhǎodào de.

    I think you'll find him.

  5. 我觉得你会找到她的。

    juéde huì zhǎodào de.

    I think you'll find her.

  6. 我觉得你在笑我们。

    juéde zài xiào men.

    I feel like you are laughing at us.

  7. 我觉得你想坐下。

    juéde xiǎng zuòxia.

    I think you're going to want to sit down.

  8. 我觉得你正在做的是错的。

    juéde zhèngzài zuò de shì cuò de.

    I think what you're doing is wrong.

  9. 我觉得你累。

    juéde lèi.

    I can tell you're tired.

  10. 我觉得你说了什么。

    juéde shuōle shénme.

    I thought you said something.

  11. 我觉得你说的是真的。

    juéde shuō de shì zhēnde.

    I think what you say is true.

  12. 我觉得她会喜欢这本书的。

    juéde huì huan zhè běn shū de.

    I think she'll like this book.

  13. 我觉得她忘记了我。

    juéde wàngle .

    I think she forgot me.

  14. 我觉得很热。

    juéde hěn .

    I am hot.

  15. 我觉得我没钱了。

    juéde méi qián le.

    I feel the want of money.

  16. 我觉得我能行。

    juéde néng xíng.

    I think I can handle that.

  17. 我觉得明天会很热。

    juéde míngtiān huì hěn .

    I think it'll be hot tomorrow.

  18. 我觉得是你。

    juéde shì .

    I think that it's you.

  19. 我觉得这不是真的。

    juéde zhè shì zhēnde.

    I don't think this is correct.

  20. 我认识了他有十年了。

    rènshile yǒu shínián le.

    I've known him for ten years.

  21. 我认识你儿子。

    rènshi érzi.

    I know your son.

  22. 我认识你吗?

    rènshi ma?

    Do I know you?

  23. 我认识坐在那里的那个男人。

    rènshi zuò zài li de ge nánrén.

    I know the man sitting over there.

  24. 我认识她两年了。

    rènshi liǎng nián le.

    I have known her for two years.

  25. 我认识她的姐姐。

    rènshi de jiějie.

    I know her sister.

  26. 我认识这些学生。

    rènshi zhèxiē xuésheng.

    I know these students.

  27. 我认识这里的每个人。

    rènshi zhè de měige rén.

    I know everybody here.

  28. 我认识那些女人。

    rènshi nèixiē rén.

    I know those women.

  29. 我记不得最后看的什么。

    zuìhòu kàn de shénme.

    I don't remember what I was watching in the end.

  30. 我记不起来我在哪里买的了。

    lai zài mǎi de le.

    I don't remember where I bought it.

  31. 我记不起那是谁说的了。

    shì shéi shuō de le.

    I don't remember who said that.

  32. 我记得你说你什么也没看到。

    de shuō shénme méi kàndào.

    I thought you said you didn't see anything.

  33. 我记得去年看过你。

    de nián kànguò .

    I remember seeing you last year.

  34. 我记得告诉过你了。

    de gàosuguò le.

    I think I've told you.

  35. 我记得在巴黎见过他。

    de zài jiànguò .

    I remember meeting him in Paris.

  36. 我记得我看过她。

    de kànguò .

    I remember seeing her.

  37. 我记得第一次。

    de .

    I remember the first time.

  38. 我记得见过他。

    de jiànguò .

    I remember seeing him.

  39. 我试着不去想了。

    shìzhe xiǎngle.

    I try not to think about it.

  40. 我试着要告诉你。

    shìzhe yào gàosu .

    I tried to tell you.

  41. 我试过。

    shìguò.

    I've tried that.

  42. 我试过告诉你的。

    shìguò gàosu de.

    I tried to tell you.

  43. 我说的是他们。

    shuō de shì men.

    I'm talking about them.

  44. 我说的是真的。

    shuō de shì zhēnde.

    What I'm saying is true.

  45. 我请他在这里等。

    qǐng zài zhè děng.

    I asked him to wait here.

  46. 我请他帮我。

    qǐng bāng .

    I asked him to help me.

  47. 我读了一个小时的书。

    le xiǎoshí de shū.

    I studied for one hour.

  48. 我谁也不认识。

    shéi rènshi.

    I don't recognize anyone.

  49. 我走不动了。

    zǒu dòngle.

    I can't walk any farther.

  50. 我走了,你会想我。

    zǒule, huì xiǎng .

    You'll miss me when I'm gone.

  51. 我走回家来吃饭。

    zǒu huíjiā lái chīfàn.

    I returned home to eat.

  52. 我跟他很好。

    gēn hěn hǎo.

    I'm on good terms with him.

  53. 我跟他说了。

    gēn shuōle.

    I told him.

  54. 我跟你一样高。

    gēn yàng gāo.

    I'm as tall as you.

  55. 我跟你一起去买东西。

    gēn mǎi dōngxi.

    I'm going to buy some things with you.

  56. 我跟你说话的时候看着我!

    gēn shuōhuà de shíhou kànzhe !

    Look at me when I talk to you!

  57. 我跟我爸爸都是老师。

    gēn ba dōu shì lǎoshī.

    My father and I are both teachers.

  58. 我跟我男朋友去北京的。

    gēn nánpéngyou Běijīng de.

    I went to Beijing with my boyfriend.

  59. 我身上没有很多钱。

    shēnshang méiyǒu hěn duō qián.

    I don't have much money on me.

  60. 我身上没有钱。

    shēnshang méiyǒu qián.

    I don't have any money on me.

  61. 我身上的钱很少。

    shēnshang de qián hěn shǎo.

    I have little money with me.

  62. 我身上钱很少。

    shēnshang qián hěn shǎo.

    I have little money with me.

  63. 我身体很好。

    shēn hěn hǎo.

    I'm healthy.

  64. 我还不明白。

    hái míngbai.

    I'm still puzzled.

  65. 我还不知道。

    hái zhīdào.

    I don't know yet.

  66. 我还不知道你明不明白。

    hái zhīdào míng míngbai.

    I wonder if you understand.

  67. 我还什么都没写。

    hái shénme dōu méi xiě.

    I haven't written anything yet.

  68. 我还什么都没找到呢。

    hái shénme dōu méi zhǎodào ne.

    I still haven't found anything.

  69. 我还做得到吗?

    hái zuò dào ma?

    Will I still do it?

  70. 我还喜欢你。

    hái huan .

    I still like you.

  71. 我还在读书。

    hái zài shū.

    I'm still in school.

  72. 我还是不明白出了什么事。

    háishi míngbai chūle shénme shì.

    I still don't understand what's going on.

  73. 我还是你的朋友。

    háishi de péngyou.

    I'm still your friend.

  74. 我还是有些不明白。

    háishi yǒuxiē míngbai.

    I'm confused about something.

  75. 我还是没有手机。

    háishi méiyǒu shǒu.

    I still don't have a smartphone.

  76. 我还是没有找到我要找的。

    háishi méiyǒu zhǎodào yào zhǎo de.

    I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

  77. 我还有个姐姐。

    háiyǒu jiějie.

    I still have another sister.

  78. 我还有点事。

    hái yǒudiǎn shì.

    I still have things left to do.

  79. 我还有话要对您说。

    háiyǒu huà yào duì nín shuō.

    I still need to talk to you.

  80. 我还没吃饭。

    hái méi chīfàn.

    I still haven't eaten.

  81. 我还没告诉他们。

    hái méi gàosu men.

    I haven't told them yet.

  82. 我还没找到他们。

    hái méi zhǎodào men.

    I haven't found them yet.

  83. 我还没有准备好。

    hái méiyǒu zhǔnbèi hǎo.

    I'm not ready yet.

  84. 我还没有找到工作。

    hái méiyǒu zhǎodào gōngzuò.

    I still haven't found work.

  85. 我还没看过那个电影。

    hái méi kànguò ge diànyǐng.

    I haven't seen that movie yet.

  86. 我还要再睡一会儿。

    hái yào zài shuì huìr.

    I still have to sleep for a while.

  87. 我送他点儿吃的东西。

    sòng diǎnr chī de dōngxi.

    I'll give him some food as a gift.

  88. 我送你回家吧。

    sòng huíjiā ba.

    Let me take you home.

  89. 我都知道了。

    dōu zhīdàole.

    I know everything.

  90. 我问了他叫什么名字。

    wèn le jiào shénme míngzi.

    I asked him what his name was.

  91. 我问了他忙不忙。

    wèn le máng máng.

    I asked him if he was busy.

  92. 我问了他要去哪里。

    wèn le yào .

    I asked him where he was going.

  93. 我问他忙不忙。

    wèn máng máng.

    I asked him if he was busy.

  94. 我问他是谁。

    wèn shì shéi.

    I asked who he was.

  95. 我问你你在想什么。

    wèn zài xiǎng shénme.

    I'm asking you what you think.

  96. 我非常喜欢你。

    fēicháng huan .

    I like you very much.

  97. 我非常喜欢我的工作。

    fēicháng huan de gōngzuò.

    I like my job very much.

  98. 我非常喜欢这本书。

    fēicháng huan zhè běn shū.

    I like this book very much.

  99. 我非常想你。

    fēicháng xiǎng .

    I miss you badly.

  100. 我高兴你喜欢我的朋友。

    gāoxìng huan de péngyou.

    I'm glad you liked my friends.

Everything at A1