A1 Chinese example sentences

3185 sentences, showing page 5 of 32.

  1. 他的数学很不好。

    de shùxué hěn hǎo.

    He is terrible at math.

  2. 他的数学很好。

    de shùxué hěn hǎo.

    He is very good at math.

  3. 他的衣服穿坏了。

    de fu chuān huàile.

    His clothes are worn out.

  4. 他的身体很好。

    de shēn hěn hǎo.

    He is in good health.

  5. 他看到我的时候和我说话。

    kàndào de shíhou shuōhuà.

    He spoke to me when he saw me.

  6. 他知道他们是谁。

    zhīdào men shì shéi.

    He knows who they are.

  7. 他站在了门口。

    zhàn zài le ménkǒu.

    He was standing at the door.

  8. 他站在门后。

    zhàn zài mén hòu.

    He was standing behind the door.

  9. 他第一次来到日本是在十年前。

    láidào běn shì zài shínián qián.

    It was ten years ago that he first came to Japan.

  10. 他给我打了电话。

    gěi le diànhuà.

    He has phoned me.

  11. 他能跑多快?

    néng pǎo duō kuài?

    How fast can he run?

  12. 他能过考试的,是不是?

    néngguò kǎoshì de, shìshì?

    He could pass the examination, could not he?

  13. 他花了很多时间帮她。

    huāle hěn duō shíjiān bāng .

    He spends a lot of time helping her.

  14. 他要上进了。

    yào shàng jìnle.

    He is going to make progress.

  15. 他要了一些钱。

    yàole xiē qián.

    He asked for some money.

  16. 他要了水喝。

    yàole shuǐ .

    He asked for a drink of water.

  17. 他要做什么?

    yào zuò shénme?

    What does he want to do?

  18. 他要生气了。

    yào shēng le.

    He's going to get angry.

  19. 他要载你去机场。

    yào zài chǎng.

    He is going to drive you to the airport.

  20. 他认识很多人。

    rènshi hěn duō rén.

    He knows a lot of people.

  21. 他说,“九点了”。

    shuō, “jiǔ diǎn le”.

    He said, "It's nine o'clock."

  22. 他说九点了。

    shuō jiǔ diǎn le.

    He said that it was nine o'clock.

  23. 他说了什么?

    shuōle shénme?

    What did he say?

  24. 他说了他也爱我。

    shuōle ài .

    He said that he loved me, too.

  25. 他说他不会来。

    shuō huì lái.

    He says he won't come.

  26. 他说他不回来了。

    shuō huílaile.

    He said he wasn't coming back.

  27. 他说他不想坐在她旁边。

    shuō xiǎng zuò zài pángbiān.

    He said that he didn't want to sit next to her.

  28. 他说他什么时候会来?

    shuō shénme shíhou huì lái?

    When did he say he would come?

  29. 他说他很高兴。

    shuō hěn gāoxìng.

    He said he was very happy.

  30. 他说他要一些钱。

    shuō yào xiē qián.

    He said that he wanted some money.

  31. 他说他认识她。

    shuō rènshi .

    He says he knows her.

  32. 他说的不重要。

    shuō de zhòngyào.

    It doesn't matter what he said.

  33. 他说要到我这里来。

    shuō yào dào zhè lái.

    He said he wanted to come to me.

  34. 他说话太快了。

    shuōhuà tài kuàile.

    He talks too fast.

  35. 他说话很快。

    shuōhuà hěn kuài.

    He is speaking quickly.

  36. 他读很多书。

    hěn duō shū.

    He reads a great deal.

  37. 他走出了房间。

    zǒuchūle fángjiān.

    He went out of the room.

  38. 他跑了起来。

    pǎole lai.

    He began to run.

  39. 他跑去学校。

    pǎo xuéxiào.

    He is running to school.

  40. 他跟你说什么,你就做什么。

    gēn shuō shénme, jiù zuò shénme.

    Do whatever he tells you.

  41. 他跟你说什么了?

    gēn shuō shénme le?

    What did he tell you?

  42. 他跟我很不一样。

    gēn hěn yàng.

    He's very different to me.

  43. 他跟我想的不一样。

    gēn xiǎng de yàng.

    He wasn't the same as I thought he'd be.

  44. 他还不太会走路。

    hái tài huì zǒu.

    He can't walk very well yet.

  45. 他还在这儿。

    hái zài zhèr.

    He is still here.

  46. 他还没到这里。

    hái méi dào zhè.

    He's not here yet.

  47. 他还没有来,是不是?

    hái méiyǒu lái, shìshì?

    He hasn't come already, has he?

  48. 他还说了什么?

    hái shuōle shénme?

    What else did he say?

  49. 他都告诉我了。

    dōu gàosu le.

    He told me everything.

  50. 他问了我的妈妈。

    wèn le de ma.

    He asked my mother.

  51. 他问你什么?

    wèn shénme?

    What did he ask you?

  52. 他问我买了什么。

    wèn mǎile shénme.

    He asked me what I had bought.

  53. 他问我喜不喜欢数学。

    wèn huan shùxué.

    He asked me whether I like math.

  54. 他非常生气。

    fēicháng shēng.

    He is very angry.

  55. 休息一下吧。

    Xiūxi xià ba.

    Take a break.

  56. 休息几天会对你好的。

    Xiūxi tiān huì duì hǎo de.

    A few days' rest will do you good.

  57. 你一个人吗?

    rén ma?

    Are you alone?

  58. 你一个月做几次这种事?

    yuè zuò zhèzhǒng shì?

    How many times a month do you do that?

  59. 你一个月读几本书?

    yuè běn shū?

    How many books do you read per month?

  60. 你一准备好,我们就走。

    zhǔnbèi hǎo, men jiù zǒu.

    We'll leave as soon as you are ready.

  61. 你不会帮我吗?

    huì bāng ma?

    Are you not going to help me?

  62. 你不会来,是吗?

    huì lái, shì ma?

    You are not coming, are you?

  63. 你不准备去,是吗?

    zhǔnbèi , shì ma?

    You don't intend going there, do you?

  64. 你不和我一起喝点茶吗?

    diǎn chá ma?

    Won't you have some tea with me?

  65. 你不忙,对吧?

    máng, duì ba?

    You're not busy, right?

  66. 你不想出去吗?

    xiǎng chū ma?

    Don't you want to go out?

  67. 你不想去就别去。

    xiǎng jiù bié .

    You don't have to go unless you want to.

  68. 你不想吃饭吗?

    xiǎng chīfàn ma?

    Wouldn't you like to eat?

  69. 你不想用我的吗?

    xiǎng yòng de ma?

    Don't you want to use mine?

  70. 你不是一个女人。

    shì rén.

    You're not a woman.

  71. 你不是学生。

    shì xuésheng.

    You are not a student.

  72. 你不是我的朋友了。

    shì de péngyou le.

    You're not my friend anymore.

  73. 你不是日本人。

    shì běn rén.

    You are not Japanese.

  74. 你不比我重。

    zhòng.

    You don't weigh more than me.

  75. 你不用帮我。

    yòng bāng .

    You don't have to help me.

  76. 你不用每天都来这里。

    yòng měitiān dōu lái zhè.

    You don't have to come here every day.

  77. 你不知道吗?

    zhīdào ma?

    Don't you know?

  78. 你不知道怎么做,不是吗?

    zhīdào zěnme zuò, shì ma?

    You don't know how to do that, do you?

  79. 你不知道这是什么?

    zhīdào zhè shì shénme?

    You don't know what that is?

  80. 你不能一个人住。

    néng rén zhù.

    You can't live alone.

  81. 你不能进来。

    néng jìnlái.

    You may not come in.

  82. 你不能进这个房间。

    néng jìn zhège fángjiān.

    You aren't allowed in this room.

  83. 你不认识他。

    rènshi .

    You don't know him.

  84. 你不记得他吗?

    de ma?

    Don't you remember him?

  85. 你不跟我来吗?

    gēn lái ma?

    Won't you come with me?

  86. 你也是,儿子!

    shì, érzi!

    You are too, son!

  87. 你也是学生不是吗?

    shì xuésheng shì ma?

    You're a student, too, aren't you?

  88. 你也要去吗?

    yào ma?

    Are you going, too?

  89. 你买了什么?

    mǎile shénme?

    What did you buy?

  90. 你买了什么书?

    mǎile shénme shū?

    What books did you buy?

  91. 你买了多少东西?

    mǎile duōshǎo dōngxi?

    How many things did you buy?

  92. 你什么也做不了。

    shénme zuò liǎo.

    You can't do anything about that.

  93. 你什么也没说!

    shénme méi shuō!

    You didn't say anything!

  94. 你什么时候从东京回来的?

    shénme shíhou cóng Dōngjīng huílai de?

    When did you come back from Tokyo?

  95. 你什么时候从巴西回来?

    shénme shíhou cóng huílai?

    When are you coming back from Brazil?

  96. 你什么时候去欧洲?

    shénme shíhou Ōuzhōu?

    When are you going to Europe?

  97. 你什么时候去西班牙?

    shénme shíhou bān?

    When are you going to Spain?

  98. 你什么时候去那里?

    shénme shíhou li?

    When did you go there?

  99. 你什么时候告诉过我?

    shénme shíhou gàosuguò ?

    When did you tell me?

  100. 你什么时候回家?

    shénme shíhou huíjiā?

    When will you come home?

Everything at A1