A2 Chinese example sentences

3665 sentences, showing page 20 of 37.

  1. 我不知道该选谁。

    zhīdào gāi xuǎn shéi.

    I don't know who to choose.

  2. 我不知道这个词什么意思。

    zhīdào zhège shénme si.

    I don't know what this word means.

  3. 我不知道这个词的意思。

    zhīdào zhège de si.

    I don't know this word's meaning.

  4. 我不知道那些钱够不够。

    zhīdào nèixiē qián gòu gòu.

    I don't know if that will be enough money for me.

  5. 我不经常自己去做。

    jīngcháng zuò.

    I don't often do that by myself.

  6. 我不能叫他做那件事。

    néng jiào zuò jiàn shì.

    I can't ask him to do that.

  7. 我不能回答所有的问题。

    néng huí suǒyǒu de wèn.

    I couldn't answer all the questions.

  8. 我不能接受这个计划。

    néng jiēshòu zhège huà.

    I cannot accept this plan.

  9. 我不能永远地等。

    néng yǒngyuǎn de děng.

    I can't wait forever.

  10. 我不能相信。

    néng xiāngxìn.

    I can't believe it.

  11. 我不能相信他做到了。

    néng xiāngxìn zuòdàole.

    I can't believe he did that.

  12. 我不能相信你爱我。

    néng xiāngxìn ài .

    I can't believe that you love me.

  13. 我不能离开,还太早了。

    néng kāi, hái tài zǎole.

    I cannot leave. It's too early.

  14. 我不能让他当我的老师。

    néng ràng dāng de lǎoshī.

    I can't have him as my teacher.

  15. 我不能让你和他出去。

    néng ràng chū.

    I cannot approve of your going out with him.

  16. 我不能让你进来这里。

    néng ràng jìnlái zhè.

    I can't let you in here.

  17. 我不能让自己做这样的事。

    néng ràng zuò zhèyàng de shì.

    I cannot bring myself to do such a thing.

  18. 我不要去纽约。

    yào Niǔyuē.

    I'm not going to New York.

  19. 我不要去那儿。

    yào nàr.

    I don't want to go there.

  20. 我不要帮他。

    yào bāng .

    I don't want to help him.

  21. 我不要这个。

    yào zhège.

    I don't want this one.

  22. 我不觉得他自己一个人会做到。

    juéde rén huì zuòdào.

    I don't think he'll be able to do it by himself.

  23. 我不觉得她像她妈妈。

    juéde xiàng ma.

    I don't think she takes after her mother.

  24. 我不觉得它很好。

    juéde hěn hǎo.

    I don't think it's good.

  25. 我不觉得我可以相信他所说的。

    juéde xiāngxìn suǒshuō de.

    I don't feel like I can trust what he says.

  26. 我不觉得我有什么坏习惯。

    juéde yǒu shénme huài guàn.

    I don't think I have any bad habits.

  27. 我不认为他会来。

    rènwéi huì lái.

    I don't think that he will come.

  28. 我不认为他会来的。

    rènwéi huì lái de.

    I don't think he'll come.

  29. 我不认为他是对的。

    rènwéi shì duì de.

    I don't think that he's right.

  30. 我不认为你该改变。

    rènwéi gāi gǎibiàn.

    I don't think you need to change.

  31. 我不认为她会来。

    rènwéi huì lái.

    I don't think that she will come.

  32. 我不认为我会那么做。

    rènwéi huì me zuò.

    I don't think I'm going to do that.

  33. 我不认为我真的有问题。

    rènwéi zhēnde yǒu wèn.

    I don't think I really have a problem.

  34. 我不认为是你做的。

    rènwéi shì zuò de.

    I don't think you did this.

  35. 我不认为每个人都满意这件事。

    rènwéi měige rén dōu mǎn zhè jiàn shì.

    I don't think that anyone was satisfied.

  36. 我不跟他讲这件事。

    gēn jiǎng zhè jiàn shì.

    I do not speak to him about this thing.

  37. 我为一家银行工作。

    wèi jiā yínháng gōngzuò.

    I work for a bank.

  38. 我为什么一定要知道呢?

    wèishénme dìng yào zhīdào ne?

    Why must I know about it?

  39. 我为什么一定要那么做?

    wèishénme dìng yào me zuò?

    Why do I have to do that?

  40. 我为什么应该帮助他们?

    wèishénme yīnggāi bāngzhù men?

    Why do I have to help them?

  41. 我为什么找不到你?

    wèishénme zhǎo dào ?

    Why can't I find you?

  42. 我为什么要给他钱?

    wèishénme yào gěi qián?

    Why should I give him money?

  43. 我为他们做。

    wèi men zuò.

    I'm doing this for them.

  44. 我为他打了10年的工。

    wèi le shí nián de gōng.

    I worked for him for ten years.

  45. 我为你工作。

    wèi gōngzuò.

    I work for you.

  46. 我也可以去吗?

    ma?

    Can I come too?

  47. 我也同样不喜欢。

    tóngyàng huan.

    I don't like it, either.

  48. 我也喜欢这个颜色。

    huan zhège yán.

    I like this color, too.

  49. 我也喜欢这颜色。

    huan zhè yán.

    I like this color as well.

  50. 我也很高兴能够认识你。

    hěn gāoxìng nénggòu rènshi .

    I'm also very pleased to have seen you.

  51. 我也很高兴见到你。

    hěn gāoxìng jiàndào .

    Nice seeing you, too.

  52. 我也教他们英语。

    jiāo men Yīng.

    I also teach English to them.

  53. 我也有一样的感觉。

    yǒu yàng de gǎnjué.

    I was feeling the same.

  54. 我也有权讲话。

    yǒuquán jiǎnghuà.

    I have the right to speak, too.

  55. 我也这么想。

    zhème xiǎng.

    I think so, too.

  56. 我也这么认为。

    zhème rènwéi.

    I think so, too.

  57. 我习惯晚睡。

    guàn wǎn shuì.

    I'm used to staying up late at night.

  58. 我买了份英文写的报纸。

    mǎile fèn Yīngwén xiě de bàozhǐ.

    I bought a newspaper written in English.

  59. 我买了那辆车。

    mǎile liàng chē.

    I bought that car.

  60. 我买的东西已经都送来了。

    mǎi de dōngxi jīng dōu sòng láile.

    All the things I bought have already arrived.

  61. 我五点到你家来接你。

    diǎn dào jiā lái jiē .

    I'll pick you up at your home at five.

  62. 我什么都愿意做。

    shénme dōu yuàn zuò.

    I'll do anything.

  63. 我今天下午打算学英语。

    jīntiān xià suàn xué Yīng.

    This afternoon, I am planning to study English.

  64. 我今天不想买报纸。

    jīntiān xiǎng mǎi bàozhǐ.

    I don't want to buy a newspaper today.

  65. 我今天不想学习英语。

    jīntiān xiǎng xué Yīng.

    I don't feel like studying English today.

  66. 我今天学的东西很有意思。

    jīntiān xué de dōngxi hěn yǒusi.

    The things I have learnt today are very interesting.

  67. 我今天感觉不错。

    jīntiān gǎnjué cuò.

    I feel well today.

  68. 我今天感觉好了点。

    jīntiān gǎnjué hǎole diǎn.

    I feel better today.

  69. 我今天感觉比昨天好。

    jīntiān gǎnjué zuótiān hǎo.

    I feel better today than yesterday.

  70. 我今天没心情见你。

    jīntiān méi xīnqíng jiàn .

    I'm not in a mood to see you today.

  71. 我今天没有更多的事要做了。

    jīntiān méiyǒu gèng duō de shì yào zuòle.

    I have nothing more to do today.

  72. 我今天的心情不好。

    jīntiān de xīnqíng hǎo.

    I'm feeling blue today.

  73. 我今天累,所以我睡得早。

    jīntiān lèi, suǒ shuì de zǎo.

    I was tired today so I went to bed early.

  74. 我今年夏天要去美国。

    jīnnián xiàtiān yào Měiguó.

    I'm going to America this summer.

  75. 我从他那里买了它。

    cóng li mǎile .

    I bought it from him.

  76. 我从来没碰见过一个像你这样的女孩儿。

    cóngláiméi pèngjiànguò xiàng zhèyàng de háir.

    I've never met a girl like you before.

  77. 我从那时起就没有见过她。

    cóng shí jiù méiyǒu jiànguò .

    I haven't seen her since then.

  78. 我以为他会来的。

    wéi huì lái de.

    I thought he would come.

  79. 我以为他是男的,原来她是女的。

    wéi shì nán de, yuánlái shì de.

    I had thought that he was a man, but it turned out that he was a woman.

  80. 我以为你会来。

    wéi huì lái.

    I took it that you would come.

  81. 我以为你想等。

    wéi xiǎng děng.

    I thought you wanted to wait.

  82. 我以为你找到他们了。

    wéi zhǎodào men le.

    I thought you found them.

  83. 我以为你是我的朋友。

    wéi shì de péngyou.

    I thought you were my friend.

  84. 我以为你是老师。

    wéi shì lǎoshī.

    I thought you were a teacher.

  85. 我以为你知道。

    wéi zhīdào.

    I thought you knew.

  86. 我以为你知道所以我就问问。

    wéi zhīdào suǒ jiù wèn wèn.

    I asked because I thought you knew.

  87. 我以为我掉了什么。

    wéi diào le shénme.

    I thought I'd dropped something.

  88. 我以为这是真的。

    wéi zhè shì zhēnde.

    I thought it was true.

  89. 我以前住在泰国,但现住在俄罗斯。

    qián zhù zài Tàiguó, dàn xiàn zhù zài Éluó.

    I used to live in Thailand, but now I live in Russia.

  90. 我以前住的地方离这里不远。

    qián zhù de fāng zhè yuǎn.

    I used to live not too far from here.

  91. 我以前在山里。

    qián zài shān .

    I was in the mountains.

  92. 我以前在这里没见过你。

    qián zài zhè méi jiànguò .

    I haven't seen you around here before.

  93. 我以前是医生。

    qián shì shēng.

    I was a doctor.

  94. 我以前有只大狗。

    qián yǒu zhǐ gǒu.

    I had a huge dog.

  95. 我以前没见过你吗?

    qián méi jiànguò ma?

    Haven't I seen you before?

  96. 我以前读过这本书。

    qián guò zhè běn shū.

    I have read the book before.

  97. 我们一共才有500块钱,完全不够。

    men gòng cái yǒu bǎi kuài qián, wánquán gòu.

    Altogether we've only got 500 bucks - it's not enough at all.

  98. 我们一直在一起。

    men zhí zài .

    We have stuck together.

  99. 我们一直讨论到很晚。

    men zhí tǎolùn dào hěn wǎn.

    We carried on the discussion till late at night.

  100. 我们三个一队。

    men sān duì.

    The three of us are on one team.

Everything at A2