B1 Chinese example sentences

3230 sentences, showing page 15 of 33.

  1. 情况比我想的还坏。

    Qíngkuàng xiǎng de hái huài.

    The situation is worse than I'd thought.

  2. 我8点开始工作。

    diǎn kāishǐ gōngzuò.

    I start work at 8.

  3. 我一切都很好。

    qiè dōu hěn hǎo.

    I am quite all right now.

  4. 我一天花了500美元。

    tiān huāle bǎi měiyuán.

    I've spent $500 a day.

  5. 我一小时内来见你。

    xiǎoshí nèi lái jiàn .

    I'll see you in an hour.

  6. 我一直在忙着修东西。

    zhí zài mángzhe xiū dōngxi.

    I've been busy repairing things.

  7. 我一直很害怕。

    zhí hěn hài.

    I was scared all the time.

  8. 我一直想认识她,但从来不敢。

    zhí xiǎng rènshi , dàn cónglái gǎn.

    I've always wanted to meet her, but I've never dared.

  9. 我一直这么认为并且坚持。

    zhí zhème rènwéi bìngqiě jiānchí.

    I've always believed in and insisted on this.

  10. 我七点左右来就可以了吧?

    diǎn zuǒyòu lái jiù le ba?

    Would it suffice if I came around 7?

  11. 我不会做任何事。

    huì zuò rèn shì.

    I can't do anything.

  12. 我不会在这家店买任何东西。

    huì zài zhè jiā diàn mǎi rèn dōngxi.

    I wouldn't buy anything in this store.

  13. 我不会对你做任何事。

    huì duì zuò rèn shì.

    I'm not going to do anything to you.

  14. 我不准备和苏西结婚。

    zhǔnbèi jiéhūn.

    I'm not about to marry Suzie.

  15. 我不反对你的计划。

    fǎnduì de huà.

    I have no objection to your plan.

  16. 我不可能在一小时内就完成工作。

    néng zài xiǎoshí nèi jiù wánchéng gōngzuò.

    It is impossible for me to finish the work in an hour.

  17. 我不同意他。

    tóng .

    I don't agree with him.

  18. 我不同意他的看法。

    tóng de kàn.

    I couldn't agree with his opinion.

  19. 我不同意你的决定。

    tóng de juédìng.

    I don't approve your decision.

  20. 我不同意你的看法。

    tóng de kàn.

    I don't agree with you.

  21. 我不同意你这个观点。

    tóng zhège guāndiǎn.

    I can't go along with you on that point.

  22. 我不喜欢他笑的方式。

    huan xiào de fāngshì.

    I dislike how he smiles.

  23. 我不喜欢啤酒。

    huan jiǔ.

    I don't like beer.

  24. 我不喜欢喝汤。

    huan tāng.

    I hate drinking soup.

  25. 我不喜欢这个主意。

    huan zhège zhǔyi.

    I don't like this idea.

  26. 我不在就别开始。

    zài jiù bié kāishǐ.

    Don't start without me.

  27. 我不在讨论这个问题的状态。

    zài tǎolùn zhège wèn de zhuàngtài.

    I am not in a situation to discuss this problem.

  28. 我不太同意你的看法。

    tài tóng de kàn.

    I do not quite agree with you.

  29. 我不太想喝可乐。

    tài xiǎng .

    I don't really want to drink coke.

  30. 我不太知道从哪里开始。

    tài zhīdào cóng kāishǐ.

    I don't know where to start.

  31. 我不太确定。

    tài quèdìng.

    I can't say for sure.

  32. 我不太适应在这间公司工作。

    tài shìyìng zài zhè jiān gōng gōngzuò.

    I felt like a fish out of water at this firm.

  33. 我不害怕任何东西。

    hài rèn dōngxi.

    I am not frightened of anything.

  34. 我不小心地把你的笔弄坏了。

    xiǎoxīnde de nònghuàile.

    I've accidentally broken your pen.

  35. 我不希望你告诉她这件事。

    wàng gàosu zhè jiàn shì.

    I hope you don't tell her about it.

  36. 我不想再和他们联系了。

    xiǎng zài men lián le.

    I don't want to contact them anymore.

  37. 我不想再失去你。

    xiǎng zài shī .

    I don't want to lose you again.

  38. 我不想吃任何东西。

    xiǎng chī rèn dōngxi.

    I don't feel like eating anything.

  39. 我不想听你的理论。

    xiǎng tīng de lùn.

    I don't want to hear your theories.

  40. 我不想失去你。

    xiǎng shī .

    I don't want to lose you.

  41. 我不想打这架。

    xiǎng zhè jià.

    I don't want to have this fight.

  42. 我不想挂科。

    xiǎng guà .

    I don't want to fail my exams.

  43. 我不想等那么久。

    xiǎng děng me jiǔ.

    I don't want to wait that long.

  44. 我不想继续等了。

    xiǎng děng le.

    I don't feel like waiting any longer.

  45. 我不想被利用。

    xiǎng bèi yòng.

    I don't want to be used.

  46. 我不想被看见。

    xiǎng bèi kànjiàn.

    I didn't want to be seen.

  47. 我不想谈我自己。

    xiǎng tán .

    I don't want to talk about myself.

  48. 我不想跟她有关系。

    xiǎng gēn yǒu guānxi.

    I want nothing to do with her.

  49. 我不想这种事发生。

    xiǎng zhèzhǒng shì shēng.

    I don't want something like this to happen.

  50. 我不懂你的心。

    dǒng de xīn.

    I don't understand your mind.

  51. 我不懂发生了什么。

    dǒng shēngle shénme.

    I can't understand what happened.

  52. 我不接受你给我的建议。

    jiēshòu gěi de jiàn.

    I do not accept your suggestion.

  53. 我不敢相信你父母让你自己过来。

    gǎn xiāngxìn ràng guòlái.

    I can't believe your parents let you come here by yourself.

  54. 我不敢相信眼前发生的这一切。

    gǎn xiāngxìn yǎnqián shēng de zhè qiè.

    I cannot believe what's happening in front of my eyes.

  55. 我不敢走在前面,太黑了。

    gǎn zǒu zài qiánmiàn, tài hēile.

    I'm afraid to go first, it's too dark.

  56. 我不敢问老板借车。

    gǎn wèn lǎobǎn jiè chē.

    I don't have the courage to ask my boss to lend me his car.

  57. 我不明白为什么你这么批评他。

    míngbai wèishénme zhème píng .

    I can't understand why you are so critical of him.

  58. 我不明白他的感受。

    míngbai de gǎnshòu.

    I can't understand his feelings.

  59. 我不是老板。

    shì lǎobǎn.

    I'm not the boss.

  60. 我不清楚这里发生了什么事?

    qīngchu zhè shēngle shénme shì?

    I have no idea of what's going on in there.

  61. 我不满意我的英语能力。

    mǎn de Yīng néng.

    I'm not satisfied with my English ability.

  62. 我不理解你的意思。

    jiě de si.

    I don't get what you mean.

  63. 我不相信这样的事情存在。

    xiāngxìn zhèyàng de shìqing cúnzài.

    I don't believe such things exist.

  64. 我不知道你指的是什么。

    zhīdào zhǐ de shì shénme.

    I don't know what you're referring to.

  65. 我不知道在哪里开始好。

    zhīdào zài kāishǐ hǎo.

    I don't know where I'd begin.

  66. 我不知道她是什么时候结婚的。

    zhīdào shì shénme shíhou jiéhūn de.

    I don't know when she got married.

  67. 我不知道她结婚了。

    zhīdào jiéhūnle.

    I didn't know she was married.

  68. 我不知道如何使用它。

    zhīdào shǐyòng .

    I do not know how to use it.

  69. 我不知道如何读或写。

    zhīdào huò xiě.

    I do not know how to read nor write.

  70. 我不知道我们会到达哪里。

    zhīdào men huì dào .

    I don't know where we'll arrive.

  71. 我不知道这个湖有多深。

    zhīdào zhège yǒu duō shēn.

    I don't know how deep the lake is.

  72. 我不确定他什么时候来。

    quèdìng shénme shíhou lái.

    I am not sure when he will come.

  73. 我不确定当时我正在想什么。

    quèdìng dāngshí zhèngzài xiǎng shénme.

    I'm not sure what I was thinking.

  74. 我不确定我应该跟谁说话。

    quèdìng yīnggāi gēn shéi shuōhuà.

    I'm still not sure who I should talk to.

  75. 我不确定那座桥到底有多长。

    quèdìng zuò qiáo dào yǒu duō cháng.

    I don't know the exact length of this bridge.

  76. 我不种他们的树。

    zhǒng men de shù.

    I'm not planting their trees.

  77. 我不能借你任何钱。

    néng jiè rèn qián.

    I can't lend you any money.

  78. 我不能再管这问题了。

    néng zài guǎn zhè wèn le.

    I can't deal with this problem anymore.

  79. 我不能再继续等他了。

    néng zài děng le.

    I can wait for him no longer.

  80. 我不能取消它。

    néng xiāo .

    I can't undo it.

  81. 我不能同意您的看法。

    néng tóng nín de kàn.

    I cannot agree with your opinion.

  82. 我不能同时注意两件事。

    néng tóngshí zhù liǎng jiàn shì.

    I can't focus on two things at the same time.

  83. 我不能让他们抓到我。

    néng ràng men zhuā dào .

    I cannot let them catch me.

  84. 我不能让那事发生。

    néng ràng shì shēng.

    I can make that happen.

  85. 我不能适应这里的气候。

    néng shìyìng zhè de hòu.

    I can't adjust myself to the climate here.

  86. 我不要结婚。

    yào jiéhūn.

    I don't want to get married.

  87. 我不觉得你会有任何危险。

    juéde huì yǒu rèn wēixiǎn.

    I don't think you're in any danger.

  88. 我不觉得她适合做这份工作。

    juéde shì zuò zhè fèn gōngzuò.

    I don't think she is fit for the job.

  89. 我不觉得我们会赢。

    juéde men huì yíng.

    I don't think we'll win.

  90. 我不认为他会同意。

    rènwéi huì tóng.

    I don't think he'll say yes.

  91. 我不认为我们能证明它。

    rènwéi men néng zhèngmíng .

    I don't think that we'll be able to prove it.

  92. 我不认为这是一个好的决定。

    rènwéi zhè shì hǎo de juédìng.

    I don't think it's a good decision.

  93. 我不认识这里的任何人。

    rènshi zhè de rèn rén.

    I don't know anybody here.

  94. 我不记得曾经见过她。

    de céngjīng jiànguò .

    I couldn't remember ever having met her.

  95. 我不需要任何东西。

    yào rèn dōngxi.

    I don't need anything.

  96. 我不需要任何帮助。

    yào rèn bāngzhù.

    I won't need any help.

  97. 我不需要你或别的人。

    yào huò biéde rén.

    I don't need you or anybody else.

  98. 我不需要你的帮助。

    yào de bāngzhù.

    I don't need your help.

  99. 我不需要她的帮助。

    yào de bāngzhù.

    I can dispense with her help.

  100. 我为一家石油公司工作。

    wèi jiā shíyóu gōng gōngzuò.

    I work for an oil company.

Everything at B1