B2 Chinese example sentences

1472 sentences, showing page 10 of 15.

  1. 我在梦里见你。

    zài mèng jiàn .

    I'll see you in my dreams.

  2. 我在流眼泪。

    zài liú yǎnlèi.

    My eyes are watering.

  3. 我在这里已经很多年了。

    zài zhè jīng hěn duōnián le.

    I have been here for many years.

  4. 我在阅读他的报告。

    zài yuè de bàogào.

    I'm looking over his report.

  5. 我在食堂吃的饭。

    zài shítáng chī de fàn.

    I ate in the canteen.

  6. 我太忙了,无法帮助他。

    tài mángle, bāngzhù .

    I'm too busy to help him.

  7. 我女儿今天大学毕业。

    'ér jīntiān xué .

    My daughter graduated from the university today.

  8. 我学习日本历史。

    xué běn shǐ.

    I study Japanese history.

  9. 我完全不管。

    wánquán guǎn.

    I don't give a rat's ass.

  10. 我对付困难。

    duìfu kùnnan.

    I am dealing with difficulties.

  11. 我对历史有兴趣。

    duì shǐ yǒu xìng.

    I'm interested in history.

  12. 我对日本历史有兴趣。

    duì běn shǐ yǒu xìng.

    I am interested in Japanese history.

  13. 我对日本的了解不多。

    duì běn de liǎojiě duō.

    I don't know much about Japan.

  14. 我对未来感到有希望。

    duì wèilái gǎndào yǒu wàng.

    I feel hopeful about the future.

  15. 我对音乐有兴趣。

    duì yīnyuè yǒu xìng.

    I am interested in music.

  16. 我居住的地方风比较大。

    zhù de fāng fēng jiào .

    I live in a rather windy area.

  17. 我已经唱了下一首歌好几次。

    jīng chàngle xià shǒu hǎo .

    I've sung this next song many times.

  18. 我已经完成了这项工作。

    jīng wánchéngle zhè xiàng gōngzuò.

    I have already finished the job.

  19. 我已经洗了碗盘。

    jīng le wǎn pán.

    I have already washed the dishes.

  20. 我已经读过很多种类的书了。

    jīng guò hěn duō zhǒnglèi de shū le.

    I've read many kinds of books.

  21. 我已经醒了。

    jīng xǐngle.

    I'm already awake.

  22. 我已经醒了一会儿了。

    jīng xǐngle huìr le.

    I've been up for a while.

  23. 我希望了解您的国家。

    wàng liǎojiě nín de guójiā.

    I would like to understand your home country.

  24. 我希望他们会停止战斗。

    wàng men huì tíngzhǐ zhàndòu.

    I wish they would stop fighting.

  25. 我希望住在你家附近。

    wàng zhù zài jiā jìn.

    I wish I could live near your house.

  26. 我希望考试能录取。

    wàng kǎoshì néng .

    I hope to graduate at the exams.

  27. 我带了伞。

    dàile sǎn.

    I've brought my umbrella.

  28. 我应该买些东西给他吗?

    yīnggāi mǎi xiē dōngxi gěi ma?

    Should I buy something for him?

  29. 我应该寻找什么?

    yīnggāi xúnzhǎo shénme?

    What should I look for?

  30. 我建议你转身回家。

    jiàn zhuǎnshēn huíjiā.

    I suggest you turn around and go back home.

  31. 我当时每个月都会购买五本书。

    dāngshí měige yuè dōu huì gòumǎi běn shū.

    I bought five books a month.

  32. 我当然希望这是一个梦。

    dāngrán wàng zhè shì mèng.

    I sure hope this is a dream.

  33. 我很喜欢吃辣菜。

    hěn huan chī cài.

    I really like eating spicy food.

  34. 我很多年前就开始在这里工作了。

    hěn duōnián qián jiù kāishǐ zài zhè gōngzuòle.

    I started working here many years ago.

  35. 我很想念她。

    hěn xiǎngniàn .

    I really miss her.

  36. 我很担心他的健康。

    hěn dānxīn de jiànkāng.

    I am anxious about his health.

  37. 我很担心你。

    hěn dānxīn .

    I'm worried for you.

  38. 我很担心你的健康。

    hěn dānxīn de jiànkāng.

    I am anxious about your health.

  39. 我很担心您的健康。

    hěn dānxīn nín de jiànkāng.

    I am anxious about your health.

  40. 我很担心我儿子的安全。

    hěn dānxīn érzi de ānquán.

    I'm very anxious about my son's safety.

  41. 我很瞭解这地方。

    hěn liǎojiě zhè fāng.

    I know this area pretty well.

  42. 我得给你打一针。

    děi gěi zhēn.

    I need to give you an injection.

  43. 我必须告诉我丈夫。

    gàosu zhàngfu.

    I have to tell my husband.

  44. 我必须在两者中选择。

    zài liǎngzhě zhōng xuǎn.

    I had to choose between the two.

  45. 我必须在明天之前完成任务。

    zài míngtiān zhīqián wánchéng rènwu.

    I must go through the task by tomorrow.

  46. 我忘了带伞,我要回去拿。

    wàngle dài sǎn, yào huíqu .

    I've forgotten my umbrella - I'll go back and get it.

  47. 我忘记地址了。

    wàng zhǐ le.

    I forgot the address.

  48. 我怀疑他是否会来。

    huái shìfǒu huì lái.

    I am doubtful whether he will come.

  49. 我怀疑他的故事。

    huái de shi.

    I doubt his story.

  50. 我怀疑我是不是一个好作家。

    huái shìshì hǎo zuòjiā.

    I doubt that I'm a good writer.

  51. 我怀疑有什么事在他身上发生了。

    huái yǒu shénme shì zài shēnshang shēngle.

    I wonder if anything happened to him.

  52. 我怀疑这是否会发生。

    huái zhè shìfǒu huì shēng.

    I doubt if that would happen.

  53. 我怕她不会接受我的解释。

    huì jiēshòu de jiěshì.

    I'm afraid she won't accept my explanation.

  54. 我总是忘记呼吸。

    zǒngshì wàng .

    I always forget to breathe.

  55. 我想买那辆车,可是我却没有钱。

    xiǎng mǎi liàng chē, shì què méiyǒu qián.

    I would buy the car, but I am poor.

  56. 我想了解你的国家。

    xiǎng liǎojiě de guójiā.

    I want to know about your country.

  57. 我想办法不让你醒。

    xiǎng bàn ràng xǐng.

    I tried not to wake you up.

  58. 我想加入你们的团对。

    xiǎng jiā men de tuán duì.

    I'd like to join your group.

  59. 我想她对你有兴趣。

    xiǎng duì yǒu xìng.

    I think she's interested in you.

  60. 我想应该在这附近。

    xiǎng yīnggāi zài zhè jìn.

    It must be around here somewhere.

  61. 我想把阅读灯关了,行吗?

    xiǎng yuè dēng guānle, xíng ma?

    I'd like to turn off the reading lamp, is that OK?

  62. 我想知道她的故事是否是真的。

    xiǎng zhīdào de shi shìfǒu shì zhēnde.

    I wondered if her story was true.

  63. 我想给你们讲一个关于旅游的故事。

    xiǎng gěi men jiǎng guān yóu de shi.

    I'd like to tell you a story about travelling.

  64. 我想要些苹果。

    xiǎngyào xiē píngguǒ.

    I want some apples. [probably said at a shop]

  65. 我想这要看天气情况而定。

    xiǎng zhè yào kàn tiān qíngkuàng ér dìng.

    I guess it depends on the weather.

  66. 我才不吃这么恶心的东西呢!

    cái chī zhème ěxīn de dōngxi ne!

    There's no way I'm eating something so disgusting!

  67. 我才不管你累不累呢。

    cái guǎn lèi lèi ne.

    I don't give a toss that you are tired.

  68. 我打算完成这个项目。

    suàn wánchéng zhège xiàng.

    I intend to see the project through.

  69. 我找过他很多次。

    zhǎoguò hěn duō.

    I have tried innumerable times to contact him.

  70. 我承认了我的错误。

    chéngrènle de cuò.

    I have acknowledged my mistake.

  71. 我承认他是对的。

    chéngrèn shì duì de.

    I admit that he is right.

  72. 我承认他说的是事实。

    chéngrèn shuō de shì shìshí.

    I recognize that what he says is the truth.

  73. 我承认我不知道怎么做。

    chéngrèn zhīdào zěnme zuò.

    I admitted that I didn't know how to do that.

  74. 我承认我很累。

    chéngrèn hěn lèi.

    I confess that I'm tired.

  75. 我承认我没有做我答应做的。

    chéngrèn méiyǒu zuò ying zuò de.

    I admitted that I didn't do what I promised I'd do.

  76. 我承认我错了。

    chéngrèn cuòle.

    I'll admit I'm wrong.

  77. 我承认这很奇怪。

    chéngrèn zhè hěn guài.

    I admit it's strange.

  78. 我抱不起他。

    bào .

    I cannot lift him.

  79. 我担心他会失败。

    dānxīn huì shībài.

    I am afraid he will fail.

  80. 我担心他的健康。

    dānxīn de jiànkāng.

    I was worried about his health.

  81. 我担心你会跟我们一样忙。

    dānxīn huì gēn men yàng máng.

    I wonder if you are as busy as we are.

  82. 我拿了伞。

    le sǎn.

    I've brought my umbrella.

  83. 我提供了他食物。

    gōngle shí.

    I provided him with food.

  84. 我无法做到这一点。

    zuòdào zhè diǎn.

    I can't do it.

  85. 我无法做比这更多的了。

    zuò zhè gèng duō de le.

    I can't do any more than this.

  86. 我无法再做下去了。

    zài zuò xià le.

    I can't do any more than this.

  87. 我无法判断他的话是真是假。

    pànduàn dehuà shì zhēnshi jiǎ.

    I've no way of telling whether or not what he says is true.

  88. 我无法判断距离。

    pànduàn .

    I can't judge distance.

  89. 我无法同意你的意见。

    tóng de jiàn.

    I cannot agree with you.

  90. 我无法回答你的问题。

    huí de wèn.

    I cannot answer your question.

  91. 我无法回答所有问题。

    huí suǒyǒu wèn.

    I couldn't answer all the questions.

  92. 我无法完成这个任务。

    wánchéng zhège rènwu.

    I was unable to complete the task.

  93. 我无法理解他的想法。

    jiě de xiǎng.

    I couldn't understand his ideas.

  94. 我无法理解她所说的。

    jiě suǒshuō de.

    I could not catch her words.

  95. 我无法相信自己的眼睛。

    xiāngxìn de yǎnjing.

    I can't believe my eyes.

  96. 我无法让他明白。

    ràng míngbai.

    I couldn't make him understand it.

  97. 我无法让别人了解我的意思。

    ràng biéren liǎojiě de si.

    I couldn't make myself understood.

  98. 我明天把它寄给你。

    míngtiān gěi .

    I'll send it to you tomorrow.

  99. 我昨天几乎下不了床。

    zuótiān xià liǎo chuáng.

    I could barely get out of bed yesterday.

  100. 我昨天在校园里遇到了她。

    zuótiān zài xiàoyuán dàole .

    I met her on campus yesterday.

Everything at B2