C2 Chinese example sentences

800 sentences, showing page 6 of 8.

  1. 我必须睡一下觉。

    shuì xià jué.

    I have to get some sleep.

  2. 我怎么去另一边呢?

    zěnme lìng biān ne?

    How do I get to the other side?

  3. 我思故我在。

    zài.

    I think, therefore I am.

  4. 我想和格特‧嘉尼一起死。

    xiǎng Jiā .

    I want to die with Getter Jaani.

  5. 我想帮他,但不知如何。

    xiǎng bāng , dàn zhī .

    I'd like to help him, but I don't know how.

  6. 我想成为决策的人。

    xiǎng chéngwéi jué de rén.

    I want to be the one who decides.

  7. 我想睡点觉。

    xiǎng shuì diǎn jué.

    I'd like to get some sleep.

  8. 我想要预约在今天下午5点。

    xiǎngyào yuē zài jīntiān xià diǎn.

    I'd like to make an appointment for today at 5pm.

  9. 我打算随母姓。

    suàn suí xìng.

    I'm planning to take my mother's maiden name.

  10. 我把我的自行车换成了吉他。

    de xíngchē huànchéngle .

    I swapped my bike for a guitar.

  11. 我捉了两条鱼。

    zhuōle liǎng tiáo .

    I caught two fish.

  12. 我救了你一命。

    jiùle mìng.

    I saved your life.

  13. 我既不富有,也不想变得富有。

    yǒu, xiǎng biànde yǒu.

    I am not rich, nor do I wish to be.

  14. 我是一个奴隶。

    shì .

    I'm a slave.

  15. 我是个奴隶。

    shì .

    I'm a slave.

  16. 我是个自由的灵魂。

    shì yóu de línghún.

    I have a free spirit.

  17. 我是个英雄。

    shì yīngxióng.

    I'm a hero.

  18. 我是你的奴隶。

    shì de .

    I am your slave.

  19. 我曾住在高圆寺。

    céng zhù zài gāo yuán .

    I lived in Kouenji.

  20. 我最终得到了我要的那本书。

    zuìzhōng dàole yào de běn shū.

    I finally got hold of that book I wanted.

  21. 我有另一个朋友在中国里。

    yǒu lìng péngyou zài Zhōngguó .

    I have another friend in China.

  22. 我望着海好几个小时。

    wàngzhe hǎi hǎo ge xiǎoshí.

    I gazed at the sea for hours.

  23. 我来这个镇有十年了。

    lái zhège zhèn yǒu shínián le.

    It's been ten years since I came to this town.

  24. 我正忙着为明天作准备。

    zhèng mángzhe wèi míngtiān zuò zhǔnbèi.

    I'm busy getting ready for tomorrow.

  25. 我每天去菜市场买蔬菜。

    měitiān càishìchǎng mǎi shūcài.

    I go to the market every day to buy vegetables.

  26. 我永远不会逼你跟他结婚。

    yǒngyuǎn huì gēn jiéhūn.

    I will never force you to marry him.

  27. 我没有关灯。

    méi yǒuguān dēng.

    I didn't turn off the light.

  28. 我没有权力。

    méiyǒu quán.

    I am devoid of power.

  29. 我爱我的祖国。

    ài de guó.

    I love my motherland.

  30. 我父亲不允许我养狗。

    qīn yǔn yǎng gǒu.

    My father does not allow me to have a dog.

  31. 我父亲在电力公司工作。

    qīn zài diàn gōng gōngzuò.

    My father works for a power company.

  32. 我父亲很富有。

    qīn hěn yǒu.

    My father is rich.

  33. 我犯了一个错。

    fànle cuò.

    I made a mistake.

  34. 我现在只想睡点觉。

    xiànzài zhǐ xiǎng shuì diǎn jué.

    All I want now is a little sleep.

  35. 我现在吃肉的次数不如以前多了。

    xiànzài chī ròu de shù qián duō le.

    I don't eat meat as much as I used to.

  36. 我用五分钟就算好了那道题。

    yòng fēnzhōng jiùsuàn hǎole dào .

    It took me five minutes to solve the problem.

  37. 我用计算器算出我的开支总额。

    yòng suàn suàn chū de kāizhī zǒng.

    I totalled up my expenses with a calculator.

  38. 我用铅笔写没关系吧?

    yòng qiān xiě méiguānxi ba?

    It doesn't matter if I use a pencil, right?

  39. 我的家与他的隔着一条江。

    de jiā de zhe tiáo Jiāng.

    My home is separated from his by a river.

  40. 我的想法与你不同。

    de xiǎng tóng.

    My idea is different from yours.

  41. 我的父亲反对我们的婚姻。

    de qīn fǎnduì men de hūnyīn.

    My father objected to our marriage.

  42. 我的私事和你没有关系!

    de shì méiyǒu guānxi!

    My personal matters are none of your business!

  43. 我的车是德国产的。

    de chē shì guó chǎn de.

    My car is German.

  44. 我看见一个人,没看见狼。

    kànjiàn rén, méi kànjiàn láng.

    I can see a person, but I can't see any wolves.

  45. 我真该睡一觉了。

    zhēn gāi shuì jiàole.

    I should really get some sleep.

  46. 我睡不着觉。

    shuì zháo jué.

    I couldn't sleep.

  47. 我睡了个好觉。

    shuìle hǎo jué.

    I got a good night's sleep.

  48. 我碰上了一个老朋友。

    pèngshàngle lǎopéngyou.

    I bumped into an old friend.

  49. 我算了算,这次旅行要花大概一万块人民币。

    suànle suàn, zhè xíng yào huā gài wàn kuài rénmín.

    I've calculated that I'll spend about ten thousand RMB on this trip.

  50. 我能看一眼那本杂志吗?

    néng kàn yǎn běn zhì ma?

    Can I have a look at the magazine?

  51. 我若能,则人人都能。

    ruò néng, rénrén dōu néng.

    If I can do it, anyone can.

  52. 我若能,则谁都能。

    ruò néng, shéi dōu néng.

    If I can do it, anyone can.

  53. 我若能来就会来。

    ruò néng lái jiù huì lái.

    I will come if I can.

  54. 我被一辆车超了。

    bèi liàng chē chāole.

    I was overtaken by a car.

  55. 我要一个三明治。

    yào sānmíngzhì.

    I want a sandwich.

  56. 我要一把剑!

    yào jiàn!

    I want a sword!

  57. 我要吃三明治。

    yào chī sānmíngzhì.

    I'm going to eat a sandwich / I want to eat a sandwich.

  58. 我要吃糖果。

    yào chī tángguǒ.

    I want to eat sweets.

  59. 我要合计一下学生们所得的总分数。

    yào xià xuéshengmen suǒde de zǒng fēnshù.

    I'm going to total up the points gained by the students.

  60. 我要找到我的钥匙。

    yào zhǎodào de yàoshi.

    I need to find my keys.

  61. 我觉得你觉睡得很好。

    juéde jué shuì de hěn hǎo.

    I think that you sleep very well.

  62. 我觉的有一个问题。

    jué de yǒu wèn.

    I think I have a question.

  63. 我觉的这个规则有问题。

    jué de zhège guī yǒu wèn.

    I think this rule has problems.

  64. 我认为我可能已经犯了大错。

    rènwéi néng jīng fànle cuò.

    I think I may have made a big mistake.

  65. 我认为我没犯任何严重的错误。

    rènwéi méi fàn rèn yánzhòng de cuò.

    I don't think I've ever made any serious mistakes.

  66. 我认为要保持平衡。

    rènwéi yào bǎochí pínghéng.

    I think there's a balance to be had.

  67. 我记不清奶奶的脸。

    qīng nǎinai de liǎn.

    I don't remember my grandmother's face accurately.

  68. 我讲因特语。

    jiǎng yīn .

    I speak Interlingua.

  69. 我说拉科塔语。

    shuō .

    I speak Lakota.

  70. 我身负一个重要的任务。

    shēn zhòngyào de rènwu.

    I am charged with an important mission.

  71. 我还搞不清。

    hái gǎo qīng.

    I'm still confused.

  72. 我还有另一个问题。

    háiyǒu lìng wèn.

    I have another problem as well.

  73. 我还没学会。

    hái méi xuéhuì.

    I still haven’t learned it.

  74. 战争于1941年爆发。

    Zhànzhēng jiǔ nián bào.

    War broke out in 1941.

  75. 战争随时可能爆发。

    Zhànzhēng suíshí néng bào.

    War may break out at any moment.

  76. 房里有股烟味。

    Fáng yǒu yān wèi.

    The room smelled of tobacco.

  77. 房里闻起来有股烟味。

    Fáng wén lai yǒu yān wèi.

    The room smelled of tobacco.

  78. 所有成员都极为重视她的意见。

    Suǒyǒu chéngyuán dōu wéi zhòngshì de jiàn.

    All the members made much of her opinion.

  79. 所有病人最终无一生还。

    Suǒyǒu bìngrén zuìzhōng shēng hái.

    All the patients eventually died.

  80. 所有这些会议都是以英语进行的。

    Suǒyǒu zhèxiē huì dōu shì Yīng jìnxíng de.

    All of these meetings are in English.

  81. 手术是最佳解决方案。

    Shǒushù shì zuìjiā jiějué fāng'àn.

    Surgery is the best solution.

  82. 把那个东西藏起来。

    ge dōngxi cáng lai.

    Hide that thing.

  83. 报告说明,天然资源管理需从根本加以改善。

    Bàogào shuōmíng, tiānrán yuán guǎn cóng gēnběn jiā gǎishàn.

    The report says that natural resource management needs to be improved from the root.

  84. 据说他很富有。

    shuō hěn yǒu.

    They say that he is very rich.

  85. 据说他是世界上最富有的人。

    shuō shì shìjiè shàng zuì yǒu de rén.

    It is said that he is the richest man in the world.

  86. 搭飞机将花你比较多的钱。

    fēi jiāng huā jiào duō de qián.

    It will cost you more to go by plane.

  87. 政府应该彻底加强军队建设!

    Zhèng yīnggāi chè jiāqiáng jūnduì jiànshè!

    The government should strengthen their army once and for all!

  88. 政治即生活。

    Zhèngzhì shēnghuó.

    Politics are the life.

  89. 敌人们在晚上做了个攻击。

    rénmen zài wǎnshang zuòle gōng.

    The enemies made an attack at night.

  90. 敌人用炸弹把桥摧毁了。

    rén yòng zhàdàn qiáo cuīhuǐle.

    The enemy destroyed the bridge with a bomb.

  91. 教育的最终目的是什么?

    Jiào de zuìzhōng shì shénme?

    What is the ultimate purpose of education?

  92. 数千人受此疾病所害。

    Shù qiān rén shòu bìng suǒ hài.

    Several thousand people became victims of this disease.

  93. 数大便是美。

    Shù biànshì Měi.

    The more, the better.

  94. 斗争结束了。

    Dòuzhēng jiéshùle.

    The fight is over.

  95. 既然你已经开始学钢琴了,那还是把它学会吧。

    rán jīng kāishǐ xué gāngqín le, háishi xuéhuì ba.

    Since you've already started learning to play the piano, then you should \[see it through and\] learn it well.

  96. 既然没有牛奶,咱们就喝黑咖啡算了。

    rán méiyǒu niúnǎi, zánmen jiù hēifēi suànle.

    Since there's no milk, let's just drink black coffee.

  97. 日本和好几个海外国家做贸易。

    běn hǎo ge hǎiwài guójiā zuò mào.

    Japan trades with several foreign countries.

  98. 日本是个富有的国家。

    běn shì yǒu de guójiā.

    Japan is a rich country.

  99. 日本的军队在当时很强。

    běn de jūnduì zài dāngshí hěn qiáng.

    Japan's army was very powerful.

  100. 时间是相对的。

    Shíjiān shì xiāngduì de.

    Time is relative.

Everything at C2