HSK 1 Chinese example sentences

3185 sentences, showing page 12 of 32.

  1. 别忘了我们。

    Bié wàngle men.

    Don't forget us.

  2. 别忘了明天七点到这里来。

    Bié wàngle míngtiān diǎn dào zhè lái.

    Don't forget to come here at seven tomorrow.

  3. 别说话,听我说。

    Bié shuōhuà, tīng shuō.

    Stop talking and listen to me.

  4. 别跟我说你不知道。

    Bié gēn shuō zhīdào.

    Don't tell me you didn't know.

  5. 别进我的房间。

    Bié jìn de fángjiān.

    Don't come into my room.

  6. 别问我这是什么东西!

    Bié wèn zhè shì shénme dōngxi!

    Don't ask me what it was.

  7. 到了做点事的时候了。

    Dàole zuò diǎn shì de shíhou le.

    It's time to get some work done.

  8. 到机场有多远?

    Dào chǎng yǒu duō yuǎn?

    How far is it to the airport?

  9. 前几天我看到了你哥哥。

    Qián tiān kàndàole ge.

    I saw your brother the other day.

  10. 医生对你说了什么?

    shēng duì shuōle shénme?

    What did the doctor say to you?

  11. 十年前他来到了中国。

    Shínián qián láidàole Zhōngguó.

    He arrived in China ten years ago.

  12. 去吃点东西吧?

    chī diǎn dōngxi ba?

    Shall we go and eat?

  13. 去拿点水来。

    diǎn shuǐ lái.

    Go get some water.

  14. 去那里要花一小时。

    li yào huā xiǎoshí.

    It'll take an hour to get there.

  15. 台湾是一个多山的国家。

    Táiwān shì duō shān de guójiā.

    Taiwan is a country covered in mountains.

  16. 台湾是我最爱的国家。

    Táiwān shì zuì ài de guójiā.

    Taiwan is my favorite country.

  17. 吃吧,喝吧。

    Chī ba, ba.

    Eat and drink.

  18. 吃饭了吗?

    Chīfànle ma?

    Have you eaten?

  19. 吃饭了没有?

    Chīfànle méiyǒu?

    Have you eaten yet?

  20. 吃饭时间到了。

    Chīfàn shíjiān dàole.

    Time for dinner.

  21. 听我说,好吗?

    Tīng shuō, hǎo ma?

    Listen to me, OK?

  22. 听着,我要跑了。

    Tīngzhe, yào pǎole.

    Listen, I've got to run.

  23. 听起来他是个好人。

    Tīng qilai shì hǎo rén.

    He sounds like a nice guy.

  24. 告诉他们我们要来了。

    Gàosu men men yào láile.

    Tell them we're coming.

  25. 告诉他们我爱他。

    Gàosu men ài .

    Tell them I love him.

  26. 告诉他我在路上。

    Gàosu zài shang.

    Tell him I'm on my way.

  27. 告诉他我病了。

    Gàosu bìng le.

    Tell him I'm sick.

  28. 告诉他这很重要。

    Gàosu zhè hěn zhòngyào.

    Tell him it's important.

  29. 告诉她我们去了哪里。

    Gàosu men le .

    Tell her where we've gone.

  30. 告诉她我在法国呢。

    Gàosu zài guó ne.

    Tell her that I am in France.

  31. 告诉她我在路上。

    Gàosu zài shang.

    Tell her I'm on my way.

  32. 告诉我他说了什么。

    Gàosu shuōle shénme.

    Tell me what he said.

  33. 告诉我你在湘南做了什么。

    Gàosu zài Xiāng Nán zuòle shénme.

    Tell me what you did in Shounan.

  34. 告诉我你多大了。

    Gàosu duō le.

    Tell me how old you are.

  35. 告诉我你对湘南做了什么。

    Gàosu duì Xiāng Nán zuòle shénme.

    Tell me what you did to Shounan.

  36. 告诉我你要什么。

    Gàosu yào shénme.

    Tell me what you want.

  37. 告诉我这些书要放在哪里。

    Gàosu zhèxiē shū yào fàng zài .

    Tell me where to put these books.

  38. 和你在一起,我很高兴。

    zài , hěn gāoxìng.

    I am quite pleased with you.

  39. 和你的车比起来,我的车很小。

    de chē lai, de chē hěn xiǎo.

    Compared with yours, my car is small.

  40. 和我们一起来吧。

    men lai ba.

    Come along with us.

  41. 哪一个你喜欢一点?

    huan diǎn?

    Which one do you prefer?

  42. 哪些人想去?

    xiē rén xiǎng ?

    Who wants to go?

  43. 哪本书是你的?

    běn shū shì de?

    Which is your book?

  44. 哪本是你的书?

    běn shì de shū?

    Which is your book?

  45. 喜欢上一个人。

    huan shàng rén.

    I'm falling for someone.

  46. 喝点东西吗?

    diǎn dōngxi ma?

    Want a drink?

  47. 在吃什么呢?

    Zài chī shénme ne?

    What are you eating?

  48. 在哪里能买到这个?

    Zài néng mǎi dào zhège?

    Where can you buy this?

  49. 在日本,6月的时候会下很多雨。

    Zài běn, liù yuè de shíhou huì xià hěn duō .

    It rains a lot in June in Japan.

  50. 在笑什么呢?

    Zài xiào shénme ne?

    What are you laughing at?

  51. 在车里等一下。

    Zài chē děng xià.

    Wait for a bit in the car.

  52. 在这个房间里有多少人?

    Zài zhège fángjiān yǒu duōshǎo rén?

    How many people are in this room?

  53. 在这时候,他到了。

    Zài zhè shíhou, dàole.

    At this point, he arrived.

  54. 在这等一下,等我回来。

    Zài zhè děng xià, děng huílai.

    Wait a while, I'll be right back.

  55. 在那里见我。

    Zài li jiàn .

    Meet me there.

  56. 在门后等着。

    Zài mén hòu děng zhe.

    Wait behind the door.

  57. 坏的人,是我。

    Huài de rén, shì .

    It is I that am bad.

  58. 坐在我旁边的男人跟我说话了。

    Zuò zài pángbiān de nánrén gēn shuōhuàle.

    The man sitting next to me spoke to me.

  59. 多少钱都没关系。

    Duōshǎo qián dōu méiguānxi.

    It doesn't matter how much it costs. (Probably best if you don't say this one too much.)

  60. 多穿点衣服,今天真的很冷。

    Duō chuān diǎn fu, jīntiān zhēnde hěn lěng.

    It's really cold today, wear some extra clothing.

  61. 大号的还是中号的?

    hào de háishi zhōng hào de?

    A large or medium-sized one?

  62. 天气一天比一天冷。

    Tiān tiān tiān lěng.

    It got colder day by day.

  63. 天气比昨天好。

    Tiān zuótiān hǎo.

    The weather's better than yesterday.

  64. 太晚了,机票都买不到了。

    Tài wǎn le, piào dōu mǎi dàole.

    It's too late - we won't be able to buy plane tickets now.

  65. 她18岁的时候来到东京。

    shí suì de shíhou láidào Dōngjīng.

    She came to Tokyo at the age of 18.

  66. 她一个字都没对我说。

    dōu méi duì shuō.

    She didn't say even one word to me.

  67. 她一个小时后回来。

    xiǎoshí hòu huílai.

    She's coming back in an hour.

  68. 她一个朋友都没有。

    péngyou dōu méiyǒu.

    She doesn't have any friends.

  69. 她一点儿饭都没吃。

    diǎnr fàn dōu méi chī.

    She hasn't eaten anything at all.

  70. 她上个星期没有上课。

    shànggexīng méiyǒu shàng.

    She didn't go to class last week.

  71. 她下五楼去了。

    xià lóu le.

    She went down to the fifth floor.

  72. 她不会喜欢的。

    huì huan de.

    She won't like this.

  73. 她不听我的。

    tīng de.

    She doesn't listen to me.

  74. 她不听老师的。

    tīng lǎoshī de.

    She doesn't listen to her teacher.

  75. 她不喜欢他。

    huan .

    She disliked him.

  76. 她不喜欢去学校。

    huan xuéxiào.

    She doesn't like going to school.

  77. 她不在那里吧?

    zài li ba?

    She wasn't there, was she?

  78. 她不忙,对吗?

    máng, duì ma?

    She isn't busy, is she?

  79. 她不是医生吗?

    shì shēng ma?

    Isn't she a doctor?

  80. 她不是非常高吧?

    shì fēicháng gāo ba?

    She isn't very tall, is she?

  81. 她不是韩国人。

    shì Hánguó rén.

    She's not South Korean.

  82. 她不爱我了。

    ài le.

    She doesn't love me anymore.

  83. 她不认识我,也不认识你。

    rènshi , rènshi .

    She knows neither me nor you.

  84. 她二十五号去。

    èr shí hào .

    She is going on the 25th.

  85. 她五点前不会回来。

    diǎn qián huì huílai.

    She won't be back till five.

  86. 她什么也没说!

    shénme méi shuō!

    She didn't say anything!

  87. 她什么时候到家?

    shénme shíhou dào jiā?

    When will she get home?

  88. 她什么时候去?

    shénme shíhou ?

    At what time is she going?

  89. 她什么时候回家?

    shénme shíhou huíjiā?

    When will she go home?

  90. 她什么都不知道。

    shénme dōu zhīdào.

    She knows nothing.

  91. 她今天比昨天要好很多。

    jīntiān zuótiān yào hǎo hěn duō.

    She is far better today than yesterday.

  92. 她从家里跑了出来。

    cóng jiā pǎole chūlái.

    She's running from home.

  93. 她从房间里走了出来。

    cóng fángjiān zǒule chūlái.

    She came out of the room.

  94. 她从车里出来了。

    cóng chē chūláile.

    She got out of the car.

  95. 她们吃这些东西。

    men chī zhèxiē dōngxi.

    They eat these things.

  96. 她们在说什么?

    men zài shuō shénme?

    What are they saying?

  97. 她们在读书。

    men zài shū.

    They are reading a book.

  98. 她们想知道。

    men xiǎng zhīdào.

    They want to know.

  99. 她们是俄罗斯人。

    men shì Éluó rén.

    They are Russian.

  100. 她们是学生吗?

    men shì xuésheng ma?

    Are they students?

Everything at HSK 1