HSK 1 Chinese example sentences

3185 sentences, showing page 19 of 32.

  1. 我们要去北京,也要去上海。

    men yào Běijīng, yào Shànghǎi.

    We want to go to Beijing and Shanghai.

  2. 我们要去这里。

    men yào zhè.

    We want to go there.

  3. 我们要回家。

    men yào huíjiā.

    We're going back home.

  4. 我们要现在做。

    men yào xiànzài zuò.

    We want to do it now.

  5. 我们要给孩子起个名字。

    men yào gěi háizi míngzi.

    We have to pick a name for the child.

  6. 我们要读很多书。

    men yào hěn duō shū.

    We have to do a great deal of reading.

  7. 我们要走了。

    men yào zǒule.

    We're going to leave.

  8. 我们觉得他一会儿就会回来。

    men juéde huìr jiù huì huílai.

    We expect him to come back soon.

  9. 我们觉得他一会儿就回来了。

    men juéde huìr jiù huílaile.

    We expect him to come back soon.

  10. 我们认识他。

    men rènshi .

    We know him.

  11. 我们认识你么?

    men rènshi me?

    Do we know you?

  12. 我们说了很多。

    men shuōle hěn duō.

    We said a lot of things.

  13. 我们说到哪里了?

    men shuō dào le?

    Where have we got to?

  14. 我们谁也不认识。

    men shéi rènshi.

    We knew no one.

  15. 我们谁也没看见。

    men shéi méi kànjiàn.

    We have seen no one.

  16. 我们走走吧。

    men zǒu zǒu ba.

    Let's walk.

  17. 我们还是在这里坐下吧。

    men háishi zài zhè zuòxia ba.

    We had better sit down here.

  18. 我们还是要告诉他们。

    men háishi yào gàosu men.

    We still have to tell them.

  19. 我们还有一点时间。

    men háiyǒu diǎn shíjiān.

    We have a little time left.

  20. 我们还有很多工作要做。

    men háiyǒu hěn duō gōngzuò yào zuò.

    We still have a lot of work to do.

  21. 我们还有很多时间。

    men háiyǒu hěn duō shíjiān.

    We still have plenty of time.

  22. 我们这里有几包。

    men zhè yǒu bāo.

    We have a few packages in here.

  23. 我们都喜欢她。

    men dōu huan .

    All of us like her.

  24. 我们都很生气。

    men dōu hěn shēng.

    We're all angry.

  25. 我们都想你。

    men dōu xiǎng .

    We're all thinking of you.

  26. 我们都累了。

    men dōu lèile.

    We were all tired.

  27. 我们都非常喜欢你。

    men dōu fēicháng huan .

    All of us like you very much.

  28. 我们都非常想你。

    men dōu fēicháng xiǎng .

    We all miss you very much.

  29. 我们问他叫什么名字。

    men wèn jiào shénme míngzi.

    We asked him what he was called.

  30. 我们饿死了!

    men èle!

    We're starving!

  31. 我休息了一会儿再要出去。

    xiūxile huìr zài yào chū.

    I'll go out after I've rested for a while.

  32. 我会再试一次。

    huì zài shì .

    I will try it again.

  33. 我会告诉他你来问过。

    huì gàosu lái wèn guò.

    I'll tell him you asked.

  34. 我会告诉你他们的名字。

    huì gàosu men de míngzi.

    I will tell you their names.

  35. 我会告诉她,你来了。

    huì gàosu , láile.

    I'll tell her you came by.

  36. 我会和你一起去。

    huì .

    I will come with you.

  37. 我会回来的。

    huì huílai de.

    I'll come back.

  38. 我会在车里等你。

    huì zài chē děng .

    I'll wait for you in the car.

  39. 我会在这里吃饭。

    huì zài zhè chīfàn.

    I'll eat here.

  40. 我会在这里等着到他回来的。

    huì zài zhè děng zhe dào huílai de.

    I'll wait here till he comes back.

  41. 我会帮你找个好医生。

    huì bāng zhǎo hǎo shēng.

    I will find you a good doctor.

  42. 我会很想他。

    huì hěn xiǎng .

    I will miss him a lot.

  43. 我会很想你的。

    huì hěn xiǎng de.

    I'll miss you very much.

  44. 我会很高兴看见你。

    huì hěn gāoxìng kànjiàn .

    I would so love to see you.

  45. 我会来你的地方。

    huì lái de fāng.

    I'll come to your place.

  46. 我会看着你。

    huì kànzhe .

    I'll be watching you.

  47. 我会给你做一套新衣服。

    huì gěi zuò tào xīn fu.

    I'll make you a new suit.

  48. 我会给你回电话的。

    huì gěi huí diànhuà de.

    I'll call you back.

  49. 我会给点你好东西。

    huì gěi diǎn hǎo dōngxi.

    I'll get you something nice.

  50. 我会跟你一起回家。

    huì gēn huíjiā.

    I'll go back home with you.

  51. 我会问他们。

    huì wèn men.

    I'll ask them.

  52. 我住在东京。

    zhù zài Dōngjīng.

    I'm alive in Tokyo.

  53. 我住在国外十年了。

    zhù zài guówài shínián le.

    I lived abroad for ten years.

  54. 我住在广州。

    zhù zài Guǎngzhōu.

    I live in Canton.

  55. 我住在罗马。

    zhù zài Luó.

    I lived in Rome.

  56. 我住在美国。

    zhù zài Měiguó.

    I live in the United States of America.

  57. 我住在这儿。

    zhù zài zhèr.

    I live here.

  58. 我住在香港。

    zhù zài Xiānggǎng.

    I live in Hong Kong.

  59. 我住的房子不是太大。

    zhù de fángzi shì tài .

    The house I'm living in isn't very large.

  60. 我做不了这个。

    zuò liǎo zhège.

    I haven't finished this.

  61. 我儿子不听我话。

    érzi tīng huà.

    My son doesn't obey me.

  62. 我儿子十岁了。

    érzi shí suì le.

    My son is ten years old.

  63. 我儿子在雨里玩。

    érzi zài wán.

    My son is playing in the rain.

  64. 我儿子比我高。

    érzi gāo.

    My son is taller than me.

  65. 我儿子现在和我一样高了。

    érzi xiànzài yàng gāole.

    My son is now as tall as I am.

  66. 我先想跟你见个面。

    xiān xiǎng gēn jiàn miàn.

    I want to see you first.

  67. 我六点半回来。

    liù diǎn bàn huílai.

    I'll return at 6:30.

  68. 我再来试试。

    zài lái shì shì.

    I'll try again.

  69. 我写了这本书。

    xiěle zhè běn shū.

    I wrote this book.

  70. 我写了那些东西。

    xiěle nèixiē dōngxi.

    I wrote that.

  71. 我写什么是我的事。

    xiě shénme shì de shì.

    What I write is my business.

  72. 我写信请你帮忙。

    xiěxìn qǐng bāngmáng.

    I'm writing to ask you a favor.

  73. 我写错了一个字。

    xiě cuòle .

    I miswrote a word.

  74. 我准备回上海了。

    zhǔnbèi huí Shànghǎi le.

    Now I'm preparing to go back to Shanghai.

  75. 我准备回家了。

    zhǔnbèi huíjiā le.

    I'm ready to go back home.

  76. 我出去一会儿。

    chū huìr.

    I'm going out for a while.

  77. 我出生于1950年4月3日。

    chū shēng jiǔ líng nián yuè sān .

    I was born on April 3, 1950.

  78. 我出生于1960年2月14日。

    chū shēng jiǔ liù líng nián èr yuè shí .

    I was born on February 14, 1960.

  79. 我出生于1980年。

    chū shēng jiǔ líng nián.

    I was born in 1980.

  80. 我到东京是两个月前。

    dào Dōngjīng shì liǎng yuè qián.

    It was two months ago that I arrived in Tokyo.

  81. 我到过印度。

    dàoguò Yìn.

    I have been to India.

  82. 我前几天买了这本书。

    qián tiān mǎile zhè běn shū.

    I bought this book the other day.

  83. 我十点回来。

    shí diǎn huílai.

    I'll be back at ten.

  84. 我去上大学。

    shàng xué.

    I go to university.

  85. 我去不了,也不想去。

    liǎo, xiǎng .

    I cannot go, nor do I want to.

  86. 我去买点东西。

    mǎi diǎn dōngxi.

    I am going to buy some things.

  87. 我去了医院。

    le yuàn.

    I went to the hospital.

  88. 我去学校了。

    xuéxiào le.

    I'm going to school.

  89. 我去工作。

    gōngzuò.

    I go to work.

  90. 我去看电影。

    kàn diànyǐng.

    I'm going to the cinema.

  91. 我去跟他们说。

    gēn men shuō.

    Let me go talk to them.

  92. 我去跟他们说说。

    gēn men shuō shuō.

    Let me go talk to them.

  93. 我去过中国。

    guò Zhōngguó.

    I've been to China.

  94. 我去过加拿大。

    guò Jiā.

    I've been to Canada.

  95. 我去过印度。

    guò Yìn.

    I have been to India.

  96. 我去过巴黎。

    guò .

    I have been in Paris.

  97. 我去过罗马。

    guò Luó.

    I have been to Rome.

  98. 我去过那个地方。

    guò ge fāng.

    I've been to that place.

  99. 我去过那里几次。

    guò li .

    I've been there a couple of times.

  100. 我叫他明天去那里。

    jiào míngtiān li.

    I asked him to go there tomorrow.

Everything at HSK 1