HSK 2 Chinese example sentences

3665 sentences, showing page 17 of 37.

  1. 她长高了五公分。

    zhǎng gāole gōngfēn.

    She's grown five centimetres taller.

  2. 她问了一个非常好的问题。

    wèn le fēicháng hǎo de wèn.

    She asked a very good question.

  3. 她问了我一个问题。

    wèn le wèn.

    She asked me a question.

  4. 她问了我们好几个问题。

    wèn le men hǎo ge wèn.

    She asked us several questions.

  5. 她问怎么做鱼。

    wèn zěnme zuò .

    She asked how to cook fish.

  6. 她问我喜不喜欢这个计划。

    wèn huan zhège huà.

    She asked me whether I liked the plan or not.

  7. 她问这怎么可能。

    wèn zhè zěnme néng.

    She's asking how that's possible.

  8. 她随时能再来。

    suíshí néng zài lái.

    She can come along again anytime.

  9. 她非常喜欢音乐。

    fēicháng huan yīnyuè.

    She likes music very much.

  10. 她非常怕冷。

    fēicháng lěng.

    She's very sensitive to cold.

  11. 好,你可以回家了。

    Hǎo, huíjiā le.

    OK, you're free to go home.

  12. 好了,换你了。

    Hǎole, huàn le.

    It's your turn.

  13. 好像她病了。

    Hǎoxiàng bìng le.

    She seemed to have been ill.

  14. 好得不像是真的。

    Hǎo de xiàng shì zhēnde.

    Too good to be true.

  15. 如果不努力学习的话,就考不上大学。

    guǒ xué dehuà, jiù kǎo shàng xué.

    If you don't study hard, you won't be able to get into university.

  16. 如果不多运动,你身体就不好。

    guǒ duō yùndòng, shēn jiù hǎo.

    If you don’t do more exercise, you’ll be unhealthy.

  17. 如果不是太贵的话,我会买的。

    guǒ shì tài guì dehuà, huì mǎi de.

    If it's not too expensive, I'll do that.

  18. 如果不是它很重要,我不会问你。

    guǒ shì hěn zhòngyào, huì wèn .

    I wouldn't ask this of you if it weren't important.

  19. 如果不是现在,那是什么时候?

    guǒ shì xiànzài, shì shénme shíhou?

    If not now, when?

  20. 如果他不来了,我们不会去。

    guǒ láile, men huì .

    If he doesn't come, we won't go.

  21. 如果他们努力了就可以做到。

    guǒ men le jiù zuòdào.

    They could do that if they tried.

  22. 如果你不去,那我也不会去。

    guǒ , huì .

    If you don't go, I won't, either.

  23. 如果你不想的话也没问题。

    guǒ xiǎng dehuà méi wèn.

    If you don't want to do it, you don't have to.

  24. 如果你不懂,那就问。

    guǒ dǒng, jiù wèn.

    If you don't understand, ask.

  25. 如果你们不想帮我们可以不用帮。

    guǒ men xiǎng bāng men yòng bāng.

    You don't have to help us if you don't want to.

  26. 如果你发现什么,请打给我。

    guǒ xiàn shénme, qǐng gěi .

    Call me if you discover anything.

  27. 如果你喜欢。

    guǒ huan.

    If you like.

  28. 如果你喜欢你可以用我的车。

    guǒ huan yòng de chē.

    You can use my car if you like.

  29. 如果你学习的话,这不难的。

    guǒ xué dehuà, zhè nán de.

    It's not difficult if you study.

  30. 如果你忙,我会帮你。

    guǒ máng, huì bāng .

    If you're busy, I'll help you.

  31. 如果你想,你可以来。

    guǒ xiǎng, lái.

    You may come if you like.

  32. 如果你想的话我还会回到这里。

    guǒ xiǎng dehuà hái huì huídào zhè.

    If you want, I will come back here.

  33. 如果你愿意,你可以用我的车。

    guǒ yuàn, yòng de chē.

    If you want to, you can use my car.

  34. 如果你找到他,请打给我。

    guǒ zhǎodào , qǐng gěi .

    Call me if you find him.

  35. 如果你是我,你会怎么做?

    guǒ shì , huì zěnme zuò?

    If you are me, how can you do it?

  36. 如果你有什么不懂的就问。

    guǒ yǒu shénme dǒng de jiù wèn.

    If there is something you don't understand, then ask.

  37. 如果你有什么不懂的就问啊。

    guǒ yǒu shénme dǒng de jiù wèn a.

    If there is something you don't understand, then ask.

  38. 如果你能就来吧。

    guǒ néng jiù lái ba.

    Come if you can.

  39. 如果你能来,我会很高兴。

    guǒ néng lái, huì hěn gāoxìng.

    If you can come, I will be very happy.

  40. 如果你要你可以去。

    guǒ yào .

    You can go if you want to.

  41. 如果你错了,那么我也错了。

    guǒ cuòle, me cuòle.

    If you're wrong, then I'm wrong, too.

  42. 如果你高兴,我就高兴。

    guǒ gāoxìng, jiù gāoxìng.

    If you're happy, I'm happy.

  43. 如果我们想,我们就能变。

    guǒ men xiǎng, men jiù néng biàn.

    We can change if we want to.

  44. 如果我们有多点时间就好了。

    guǒ men yǒu duō diǎn shíjiān jiù hǎole.

    I wish we had more time.

  45. 如果我很健康,我会很快乐。

    guǒ hěn jiànkāng, huì hěn kuài.

    If I were healthy, I would be happy.

  46. 如果我是你,我也会这么做。

    guǒ shì , huì zhème zuò.

    Were I in your place I would do the same thing.

  47. 如果我是你,我就不做那件事。

    guǒ shì , jiù zuò jiàn shì.

    If I were you, I wouldn't do it.

  48. 如果我有时间我会来。

    guǒ yǒu shíjiān huì lái.

    I will come, time permitting.

  49. 如果我知道的,会告诉你的。

    guǒ zhīdào de, huì gàosu de.

    If I knew that, I'd tell you.

  50. 如果我要的比他多呢?

    guǒ yào de duō ne?

    What if I want it more than he does?

  51. 如果我那么做你会怎么想?

    guǒ me zuò huì zěnme xiǎng?

    What would you think if I did that?

  52. 如果时间够了,我会做得更好。

    guǒ shíjiān gòu le, huì zuò de gèng hǎo.

    I could have done better if I had had more time.

  53. 如果是这样的话,我们该做什么?

    guǒ shì zhèyàng dehuà, men gāi zuò shénme?

    If so, what should we do?

  54. 如果没有我,你什么也做不到。

    guǒ méiyǒu , shénme zuò dào.

    Without me, you wouldn't get anything done.

  55. 如果没鱼了您会说什么?

    guǒ méi le nín huì shuō shénme?

    What would you say if there weren't any more fish?

  56. 如果雨停了我就走。

    guǒ tíngle jiù zǒu.

    I will go if the rain stops.

  57. 妈妈,看我发现了什么。

    ma, kàn xiànle shénme.

    Mom, look what I found.

  58. 妈妈带我去公园。

    ma dài gōngyuán.

    My mother took me to the park.

  59. 妈妈起得比谁都早。

    ma de shéi dōu zǎo.

    My mother gets up earlier than anyone else.

  60. 学习一种外国的语言不够了。

    Xué zhǒng wàiguó de yán gòule.

    It is not enough to study the language of a foreign country.

  61. 学了很多东西,感觉很累。

    Xué le hěn duō dōngxi, gǎnjué hěn lèi.

    I'm tired from having learned a lot.

  62. 学得快,忘得快。

    Xué de kuài, wàng de kuài.

    Soon learnt, soon forgotten.

  63. 学生们都在学英语。

    Xuéshengmen dōu zài xué Yīng.

    All the students are studying English.

  64. 孩子们洗了他们的脚。

    Háizimen le men de jiǎo.

    The children washed their feet.

  65. 它不会太贵的。

    huì tài guì de.

    It won't cost much.

  66. 它不会花很长的时间。

    huì huā hěn cháng de shíjiān.

    It won't take so long.

  67. 它什么时候到?

    shénme shíhou dào?

    When does it arrive?

  68. 它从哪里来?

    cóng lái?

    Where did it come from?

  69. 它从哪里离开的?

    cóng kāi de?

    Where does it leave from?

  70. 它们中没有我要的。

    men zhōng méiyǒu yào de.

    I don't want either of them.

  71. 它们吃这些东西。

    men chī zhèxiē dōngxi.

    They eat these things.

  72. 它们是假的。

    men shì jiǎ de.

    They're fake.

  73. 它变得越来越大。

    biànde yuèláiyuè .

    It grew larger and larger.

  74. 它帮了我很多。

    bāngle hěn duō.

    It helped me a lot.

  75. 它是一个很好的问题。

    shì hěn hǎo de wèn.

    It's a good question.

  76. 它是你的书。

    shì de shū.

    It's your book.

  77. 它比东京小。

    Dōngjīng xiǎo.

    It is smaller than Tokyo.

  78. 它没有教她说话。

    méiyǒu jiāo shuōhuà.

    It did not teach her to speak.

  79. 它现在在哪里?

    xiànzài zài ?

    Where is it now?

  80. 它能有多重要?

    néng yǒu duō zhòngyào?

    How important can it be?

  81. 它花了几个月。

    huāle ge yuè.

    It took months.

  82. 它花了我三年。

    huāle sān nián.

    It took me three years.

  83. 它花多少钱对你很重要吗?

    huā duōshǎo qián duì hěn zhòngyào ma?

    Does it matter to you how much it costs?

  84. 它让我感觉很好。

    ràng gǎnjué hěn hǎo.

    It makes me feel good.

  85. 它跟你说的完全一样。

    gēn shuō de wánquán yàng.

    It's exactly as you say it is.

  86. 安全是最重要的事情。

    Ānquán shì zuì zhòngyào de shìqing.

    Safety is what matters most.

  87. 完全睡不着。

    Wánquán shuì zháo.

    I can't sleep at all.

  88. 完成你的工作。

    Wánchéng de gōngzuò.

    Finish your work.

  89. 完成这个工作不会花太长时间。

    Wánchéng zhège gōngzuò huì huā tài cháng shíjiān.

    It won't take long to finish the job.

  90. 对,是我们经理。

    Duì, shì men jīng.

    Yes, he's our manager.

  91. 对,然后呢?

    Duì, ránhòu ne?

    Yes, and?

  92. 对不起,你可以帮我个忙吗?

    Duì, bāng máng ma?

    Sorry, could you help me with something?

  93. 对不起,你好像打错了。

    Duì, hǎoxiàng cuòle.

    I'm sorry, you seem to have the wrong number.

  94. 对不起,刚才没听见。

    Duì, gāngcái méi tīngjiàn.

    Sorry, I didn't hear you.

  95. 对不起,我没法帮助你。

    Duì, méi bāngzhù .

    I'm sorry, there's no way I can help you.

  96. 对了,我有一件事要告诉你。

    Duì le, yǒu jiàn shì yào gàosu .

    By the way, I have something to tell you.

  97. 小心碰头。

    Xiǎoxīn pèngtóu.

    Mind your head.

  98. 少年每天都会来。

    Shàonián měitiān dōu huì lái.

    Every day the boy would come.

  99. 就我而言,我很满意。

    Jiù éryán, hěn mǎn.

    As for me, I am satisfied.

  100. 就说你呢,过来。

    Jiù shuō ne, guòlái.

    You, come here.

Everything at HSK 2