HSK 2 Chinese example sentences

3665 sentences, showing page 23 of 37.

  1. 我刚从学校回来。

    gāng cóng xuéxiào huílai.

    I have just come back from school.

  2. 我刚从英国回来。

    gāng cóng Yīngguó huílai.

    I have just returned from Britain.

  3. 我刚从这里经过。

    gāng cóng zhè jīngguò.

    I only happened to pass here just now.

  4. 我刚写完信。

    gāng xiě wán xìn.

    I've just finished writing a letter.

  5. 我刚刚吃完。

    gānggang chī wán.

    I have just finished eating.

  6. 我刚刚才到的。

    gānggang cái dào de.

    I arrived just now.

  7. 我刚刚读完这本书。

    gānggang wán zhè běn shū.

    I just finished reading this book.

  8. 我刚去过那里。

    gāng guò li.

    I went there recently.

  9. 我到医院去检查了眼睛。

    dào yuàn jiǎnchále yǎnjing.

    I went to the hospital to have my eyes tested.

  10. 我前天收到了你的信。

    qiántiān shōudàole de xìn.

    I received your letter the day before yesterday.

  11. 我卖了自行车。

    màile xíngchē.

    I sold the bike.

  12. 我卖了这些车以后,我就会有很多钱。

    màile zhèxiē chē hòu, jiù huì yǒu hěn duō qián.

    After I've sold these cars, I'll have a lot of money.

  13. 我去了那里,因为我想去。

    le li, yīnwèi xiǎng .

    I went there because I wanted to.

  14. 我去帮助他们。

    bāngzhù men.

    I'm going to help them.

  15. 我去年夏天去了中国旅游。

    nián xiàtiān le Zhōngguó yóu.

    I went travelling in China last summer.

  16. 我去问她了,她也不知道怎么办。

    wèn le, zhīdào zěnmebàn.

    I went to ask her, and she didn't know what to do either.

  17. 我发现读这本书很难。

    xiàn zhè běn shū hěn nán.

    I found it difficult to read the book.

  18. 我变了这么多吗?

    biànle zhème duō ma?

    Have I changed that much?

  19. 我变老了,是吗?

    biàn lǎole, shì ma?

    I've gotten older, right?

  20. 我只上了十分钟网了。

    zhǐ shàng le shí fēnzhōng wǎng le.

    I've only been online for ten minutes.

  21. 我只会等三分钟。

    zhǐ huì děng sān fēnzhōng.

    I'll only wait for three minutes.

  22. 我只想到你。

    zhǐ xiǎngdào .

    I'm only thinking of you.

  23. 我只想和你在一起。

    zhǐ xiǎng zài .

    I just want to be with you.

  24. 我只想忘记。

    zhǐ xiǎng wàng.

    I only wanted to forget.

  25. 我只想说我相信你。

    zhǐ xiǎng shuō xiāngxìn .

    I just want to say I believe you.

  26. 我只想高兴。

    zhǐ xiǎng gāoxìng.

    I just want to be happy.

  27. 我只睡了两小时。

    zhǐ shuìle liǎng xiǎoshí.

    I slept just two hours.

  28. 我只知道他的名字。

    zhǐ zhīdào de míngzi.

    I only know him by name.

  29. 我只知道我什么都不知道。

    zhǐ zhīdào shénme dōu zhīdào.

    All I know is that I know nothing.

  30. 我只知道这些。

    zhǐ zhīdào zhèxiē.

    I only know about these.

  31. 我只能找到两个。

    zhǐnéng zhǎodào liǎng .

    I could only find two.

  32. 我只能给你十分钟。

    zhǐnéng gěi shí fēnzhōng.

    I can only give you ten minutes.

  33. 我只能那样做。

    zhǐnéng yàng zuò.

    I couldn't do otherwise.

  34. 我只要你跟我来。

    zhǐyào gēn lái.

    I just need you to come with me.

  35. 我只要求做这件事。

    zhǐ yāoqiú zuò zhè jiàn shì.

    I only asked to do this.

  36. 我只要自由。

    zhǐyào yóu.

    All I want is my freedom.

  37. 我可以介绍你认识我的朋友。

    jièshào rènshi de péngyou.

    I can introduce you to my friends.

  38. 我可以借一会你的书吗?

    jiè huì de shū ma?

    Can I borrow your book for a minute?

  39. 我可以做这种事吗?

    zuò zhèzhǒng shì ma?

    Is it alright if I do this kind of thing?

  40. 我可以出去玩吗?

    chū wán ma?

    May I go out to play?

  41. 我可以参加吗?

    cānjiā ma?

    May I join you?

  42. 我可以吃一口吗?

    chī kǒu ma?

    Can I have a bite?

  43. 我可以吃一点吗?

    chī diǎn ma?

    May I eat a little of it?

  44. 我可以吃点什么吗?

    chī diǎn shénme ma?

    May I eat something?

  45. 我可以向你借一些钱?

    xiàng jiè xiē qián?

    Can I borrow some money from you?

  46. 我可以回答所有问题。

    huí suǒyǒu wèn.

    I could answer all the questions.

  47. 我可以坐在这里吗?

    zuò zài zhè ma?

    Can I sit here?

  48. 我可以带你回家吗?

    dài huíjiā ma?

    Can I take you home?

  49. 我可以教你怎么玩。

    jiāo zěnme wán.

    I can teach you how to play.

  50. 我可以来吗?

    lái ma?

    Am I welcome?

  51. 我可以用你的笔吗?

    yòng de ma?

    Can I use your pen?

  52. 我可以用吗?

    yòng ma?

    May I use this?

  53. 我可以等你。

    děng .

    I can wait for you.

  54. 我可以自己做。

    zuò.

    I can do it myself.

  55. 我可以试试。

    shì shì.

    I can try.

  56. 我可以请你帮个忙吗?

    qǐng bāng máng ma?

    Can I ask you a favour?

  57. 我可以跟你一起跑吗?

    gēn pǎo ma?

    May I run with you?

  58. 我可以送他回家。

    sòng huíjiā.

    I can take him home.

  59. 我可以问你一些问题吗?

    wèn xiē wèn ma?

    May I ask you some more questions?

  60. 我可以问你一件事吗?

    wèn jiàn shì ma?

    Can I ask you something?

  61. 我可以问你个问题吗?

    wèn wèn ma?

    May I ask you a question?

  62. 我可以问您一个问题吗?

    wèn nín wèn ma?

    Can I ask you a question?

  63. 我可能会说是。

    néng huì shuō shì.

    I might say yes.

  64. 我可能知道你离开的日期吗?

    néng zhīdào kāi de ma?

    May I know the date of you departure?

  65. 我可能能帮你。

    néng néng bāng .

    Perhaps I'll be able to help you.

  66. 我吃完饭了。

    chī wán fàn le.

    I have finished eating.

  67. 我吃得太多了。

    chī de tài duō le.

    I ate too much.

  68. 我向妈妈学习。

    xiàng ma xué.

    I follow my mom's example.

  69. 我听不到你的声音。

    tīng dào de shēngyīn.

    I can't hear you.

  70. 我听不太懂你的意思。

    tīng tài dǒng de si.

    I don't quite follow you.

  71. 我听不太清楚。

    tīng tài qīngchu.

    I can't hear very well.

  72. 我听了,但什么也没听到。

    tīngle, dàn shénme méi tīngdào.

    I listened, but I didn't hear anything.

  73. 我听到有人进来了。

    tīngdào yǒurén jìnláile.

    I heard someone come in.

  74. 我听到电话响了。

    tīngdào diànhuà xiǎng le.

    I heard the phone ring.

  75. 我听见有人叫我。

    tīngjiàn yǒurén jiào .

    I heard my name called.

  76. 我听见有人叫我的名字。

    tīngjiàn yǒurén jiào de míngzi.

    I heard someone call my name.

  77. 我听说了他们。

    tīngshuōle men.

    I heard about them.

  78. 我听说他们挺好。

    tīngshuō men tǐng hǎo.

    I hear they're pretty good.

  79. 我听说你病了。

    tīngshuō bìng le.

    I've heard you've been sick.

  80. 我听说过。

    tīngshuōguò.

    I've heard about that.

  81. 我听说过那个故事。

    tīngshuōguò ge shi.

    I have heard the story.

  82. 我听过她的故事。

    tīngguò de shi.

    I have heard her story before.

  83. 我告诉了她应该做什么。

    gàosule yīnggāi zuò shénme.

    I told her what should be done.

  84. 我告诉你,你也不会信。

    gàosu , huì xìn.

    You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

  85. 我告诉过他不要用那些。

    gàosuguò yào yòng nèixiē.

    I told him not to use those.

  86. 我告诉过你不要再来这里了。

    gàosuguò yào zài lái zhè le.

    I told you never to come here again.

  87. 我和一位朋友住在一起。

    wèi péngyou zhù zài .

    I am staying with a friend.

  88. 我和他都不相信。

    dōu xiāngxìn.

    I, as well as he, am not convinced.

  89. 我和你哥哥很熟。

    ge hěn shú.

    I know your brother very well.

  90. 我和她近一样高。

    jìn yàng gāo.

    I am nearly as tall as she.

  91. 我和我自己来。

    lái.

    I come with myself.

  92. 我哥哥是一名教师。

    ge shì míng jiàoshī.

    My older brother is a teacher.

  93. 我哭不得,笑不得。

    , xiào .

    I don't know whether to cry or to laugh.

  94. 我喜欢你的家庭。

    huan de jiātíng.

    I like your family.

  95. 我喜欢你的网站!

    huan de wǎngzhàn!

    I love your site!

  96. 我喜欢你笑得样子。

    huan xiào de yàngzi.

    I like the way you smile.

  97. 我喜欢和朋友一起讨论好吃的。

    huan péngyou tǎolùn hǎochī de.

    I like to talk about tasty food with my friends.

  98. 我喜欢孩子们笑的声音。

    huan háizimen xiào de shēngyīn.

    I love the sound of children laughing.

  99. 我喜欢红肉。

    huan hóng ròu.

    I love red meat.

  100. 我喜欢绿颜色。

    huan yán.

    I like the green colour.

Everything at HSK 2