HSK 2 Chinese example sentences

3665 sentences, showing page 29 of 37.

  1. 我离开了他。

    kāile .

    I took leave of him.

  2. 我第一次做到。

    zuòdào.

    I made it for the first time.

  3. 我等她好长时间了。

    děng hǎo cháng shíjiān le.

    I waited for her a long time.

  4. 我答应他我今天会来。

    ying jīntiān huì lái.

    I promised him that I would come today.

  5. 我答应你我永远不会离开你。

    ying yǒngyuǎn huì kāi .

    I promise you I won't ever leave you.

  6. 我答应过他今天会来。

    yingguò jīntiān huì lái.

    I promised him that I'd come today.

  7. 我累了,但是我睡不着。

    lèile, dànshì shuì zháo.

    I was tired, but I couldn't sleep.

  8. 我累了,所以我没去。

    lèile, suǒ méi .

    I was tired, so I didn't go.

  9. 我累得不能再累了。

    lèi de néng zài lèile.

    I'm as tired as tired can be.

  10. 我累得走不动了。

    lèi de zǒu dòngle.

    I am too tired to walk any more.

  11. 我经常吃鸡。

    jīngcháng chī .

    I often eat chicken.

  12. 我经常听音乐。

    jīngcháng tīng yīnyuè.

    I have often listened to the music.

  13. 我经常忘记别人的名字。

    jīngcháng wàng biéren de míngzi.

    I always have trouble remembering names.

  14. 我经常想去那里。

    jīngcháng xiǎng li.

    I often feel like just going over there.

  15. 我经常想着它。

    jīngcháng xiǎngzhe .

    I think about it often.

  16. 我给了他们衣服和一些食物。

    gěi le men fu xiē shí.

    I gave them clothing and some food.

  17. 我给你带了一个。

    gěi dàile .

    I've got one for you.

  18. 我给你带了点东西。

    gěi dàile diǎn dōngxi.

    I brought you a little something.

  19. 我给你最后一次机会。

    gěi zuìhòu huì.

    I'm giving you one last chance.

  20. 我给你留了言。

    gěi liúle yán.

    I left you a message.

  21. 我给她买了辆新车。

    gěi mǎile liàng xīn chē.

    I bought her a new car.

  22. 我考得很好。

    kǎo de hěn hǎo.

    I did well on the test.

  23. 我能不能看一下你的报纸?

    néng néng kàn xià de bàozhǐ?

    Can I have a look at your newspaper?

  24. 我能为你做点什么吗?

    néng wèi zuò diǎn shénme ma?

    Can I do anything for you?

  25. 我能为您服务吗?

    néng wèi nín ma?

    Can I serve you?

  26. 我能借你的车吗?

    néng jiè de chē ma?

    Can I borrow your car?

  27. 我能借这本书吗?

    néng jiè zhè běn shū ma?

    May I borrow this book?

  28. 我能听出来他们的声音。

    néng tīng chūlái men de shēngyīn.

    Wǒ néng tīng chūlái tāmen de shēngyīn. I recognize their voices.

  29. 我能回答他的问题。

    néng huí de wèn.

    I could answer his question.

  30. 我能回答您的问题。

    néng huí nín de wèn.

    I can answer your question.

  31. 我能回答所有的问题。

    néng huí suǒyǒu de wèn.

    I could answer all the questions.

  32. 我能回答这个问题。

    néng huí zhège wèn.

    I was able to answer the question.

  33. 我能画出一匹马来。

    néng huà chū lái.

    I can paint a horse.

  34. 我能问一些问题吗?

    néng wèn xiē wèn ma?

    May I ask a few questions?

  35. 我能问个问题吗?

    néng wèn wèn ma?

    May I ask a question?

  36. 我能问你们一些问题吗?

    néng wèn men xiē wèn ma?

    Can I ask you some questions?

  37. 我能问您一个问题吗?

    néng wèn nín wèn ma?

    Can I ask you a question?

  38. 我自己做的。

    zuò de.

    I made it myself.

  39. 我自己写了它。

    xiěle .

    I wrote it myself.

  40. 我表上是4点。

    biǎo shàng shì diǎn.

    It's four o'clock by my watch.

  41. 我要一条鱼。

    yào tiáo .

    I'd like a fish.

  42. 我要买辆新车。

    yào mǎi liàng xīn chē.

    I am going to buy a new car.

  43. 我要做的事情都已经做了。

    yào zuò de shìqing dōu jīng zuòle.

    I have done everything I was supposed to do.

  44. 我要写一封信给他。

    yào xiě fēng xìn gěi .

    I'm going to write him a letter.

  45. 我要去广场。

    yào guǎngchǎng.

    I'm going to the square.

  46. 我要去接她。

    yào jiē .

    I'm going to pick her up.

  47. 我要去方便一下。

    yào fāngbiàn xià.

    I need to go to the bathroom.

  48. 我要去爬那座山。

    yào zuò shān.

    I'm going to climb that mountain.

  49. 我要去银行了。

    yào yínháng le.

    I'm going to the bank.

  50. 我要吃个够再走。

    yào chī gòu zài zǒu.

    I'm eating my fill before I go.

  51. 我要向你学习很多。

    yào xiàng xué hěn duō.

    I have a lot to learn from you.

  52. 我要告诉你的只能你我知道。

    yào gàosu de zhǐnéng zhīdào.

    What I'm about to say is strictly between you and me.

  53. 我要接个电话。

    yào jiē diànhuà.

    I'm going to take a phone call.

  54. 我要求他明天去那里。

    yāoqiú míngtiān li.

    I asked him to go there tomorrow.

  55. 我要求你们现在就走。

    yāoqiú men xiànzài jiù zǒu.

    I want you to leave now.

  56. 我要算算我今天一共花了多少钱。

    yào suàn suàn jīntiān gòng huāle duōshǎo qián.

    I'm going to calculate how much money I've spent today.

  57. 我要花很长时间。

    yào huā hěn cháng shíjiān.

    It'll take a long time.

  58. 我觉得你够大了。

    juéde gòu le.

    I think you're old enough.

  59. 我觉得你应该去看医生。

    juéde yīnggāi kàn shēng.

    I think you should see a doctor.

  60. 我觉得你应该多休息一会儿。

    juéde yīnggāi duō xiūxi huìr.

    I think you should get more rest.

  61. 我觉得你的工作可以。

    juéde de gōngzuò .

    I think your work is all right.

  62. 我觉得它真的很不错。

    juéde zhēnde hěn cuò.

    I thought it was very good.

  63. 我觉得应该留下来。

    juéde yīnggāi liúxià lái.

    I feel like we should stay.

  64. 我觉得我们不应该那样做。

    juéde men yīnggāi yàng zuò.

    I don't think we should do that.

  65. 我觉得我们可以做朋友。

    juéde men zuò péngyou.

    I think we can be friends.

  66. 我觉得我们应该一起去。

    juéde men yīnggāi .

    I think we should all go together.

  67. 我觉得我们应该再等等。

    juéde men yīnggāi zài děngděng.

    I think we should wait a little longer.

  68. 我觉得我找到了更好的。

    juéde zhǎodàole gèng hǎo de.

    I think I've found something better.

  69. 我觉得没问题。

    juéde méi wèn.

    I think it'll turn out fine.

  70. 我认为他必须去那里。

    rènwéi li.

    I think he must go there.

  71. 我认为他的意见非常重要。

    rènwéi de jiàn fēicháng zhòngyào.

    I think his opinion is very important.

  72. 我认为你不应该。

    rènwéi yīnggāi.

    I don't think you ought to.

  73. 我认为你真的是一个好人。

    rènwéi zhēnde shì hǎo rén.

    I think you're a really nice guy.

  74. 我认为你知道那不是真的。

    rènwéi zhīdào shì zhēnde.

    I think you know that's not true.

  75. 我认为你该在今天回家前做。

    rènwéi gāi zài jīntiān huíjiā qián zuò.

    I think you should do that before you go home today.

  76. 我认为你说得很对。

    rènwéi shuō de hěn duì.

    I think you're quite right.

  77. 我认为你错了。

    rènwéi cuòle.

    I think that you're wrong.

  78. 我认为它很难。

    rènwéi hěn nán.

    I think it's very difficult.

  79. 我认为它错了。

    rènwéi cuòle.

    I think it was wrong.

  80. 我认为我们不能再等了。

    rènwéi men néng zài děng le.

    I don't think we can wait any longer.

  81. 我认为我们要一起做。

    rènwéi men yào zuò.

    I thought we were going to do this together.

  82. 我认为我做得够了。

    rènwéi zuò de gòu le.

    I think I've done enough.

  83. 我认为我明白了。

    rènwéi míngbai le.

    I think I understood.

  84. 我认为我知道是谁做的。

    rènwéi zhīdào shì shéi zuò de.

    I think I know who did it.

  85. 我认为我能做好。

    rènwéi néng zuò hǎo.

    I think I'll be able to deal with that.

  86. 我认为我能帮点忙。

    rènwéi néng bāng diǎn máng.

    I thought I could be of some help.

  87. 我认为没人能做到。

    rènwéi méi rén néng zuòdào.

    I don't think anyone can do this.

  88. 我认为这是真的。

    rènwéi zhè shì zhēnde.

    I think that it's true.

  89. 我认为那不是真的。

    rènwéi shì zhēnde.

    I think that's not true.

  90. 我认识他但是我不知道他的名字。

    rènshi dànshì zhīdào de míngzi.

    I know him, but I don't know his name.

  91. 我让他借那本书给我。

    ràng jiè běn shū gěi .

    I got him to lend me that book.

  92. 我让你买鱼,不是鸡!

    ràng mǎi , shì !

    I asked you to buy fish, not chicken!

  93. 我让她洗了碗。

    ràng le wǎn.

    I got her to wash dishes.

  94. 我让她生气。

    ràng shēng.

    I made her angry.

  95. 我让门开着。

    ràng mén kāizhe.

    I left the door open.

  96. 我记得他说的话。

    de shuō dehuà.

    I remember what he said.

  97. 我记得以前见到你。

    de qián jiàndào .

    I remember meeting you before.

  98. 我记得以前读过这本小说。

    de qián guò zhè běn xiǎoshuō.

    I remember reading this novel before.

  99. 我记得好像在哪里见过她。

    de hǎoxiàng zài jiànguò .

    I remember having seen her somewhere.

  100. 我记得给她写过信。

    de gěi xiěguò xìn.

    I remember writing to her.

Everything at HSK 2