HSK 2 Chinese example sentences

3665 sentences, showing page 30 of 37.

  1. 我该上大学吗?

    gāi shàng xué ma?

    Should I go to college?

  2. 我该做什么?

    gāi zuò shénme?

    What should I do?

  3. 我该回家了。

    gāi huíjiā le.

    I have to go home.

  4. 我该帮你吗?

    gāi bāng ma?

    Should I help you?

  5. 我该改一下我的计划。

    gāi gǎi xià de huà.

    I had to change my plans.

  6. 我该走这条路,还是那条路?

    gāi zǒu zhè tiáo , háishi tiáo ?

    Should I go this way, or that way?

  7. 我该通知谁?

    gāi tōngzhī shéi?

    Whom should I inform?

  8. 我说了没问题了啊!

    shuōle méi wèn le a!

    I've already told you it's fine!

  9. 我说的话让你生气了吗?

    shuō dehuà ràng shēng le ma?

    Are you angry at what I said?

  10. 我说过让你离我的电脑远一点的。

    shuōguò ràng de diànnǎo yuǎn diǎn de.

    I thought I told you to stay away from my computer.

  11. 我请他过来。

    qǐng guòlái.

    I invite him to come.

  12. 我请我的朋友来帮助我。

    qǐng de péngyou lái bāngzhù .

    I got my friends to help me.

  13. 我读完了那本书。

    wánle běn shū.

    I've finished reading that book.

  14. 我走一步算一步吧。

    zǒu suàn ba.

    I'll see as I walk along.

  15. 我走得没他快。

    zǒu de méi kuài.

    I am unable to walk as fast as he can.

  16. 我起来的时候天还是黑的呢。

    lai de shíhou tiān háishi hēi de ne.

    I got up while it was still dark.

  17. 我跑着从他们面前经过。

    pǎozhe cóng men miànqián jīngguò.

    I went running past them.

  18. 我跟你哥哥很熟。

    gēn ge hěn shú.

    I know your older brother quite well.

  19. 我跟她不熟。

    gēn shú.

    I'm not acquainted with her.

  20. 我跟她借了五百块钱。

    gēn jièle bǎi kuài qián.

    I borrowed five hundred dollars from her.

  21. 我跟她近一样高。

    gēn jìn yàng gāo.

    I am nearly as tall as she.

  22. 我跟我妈妈姓。

    gēn ma xìng.

    I take my mother's surname.

  23. 我身上带着很多钱。

    shēnshang dàizhe hěn duō qián.

    I have plenty of money with me.

  24. 我边走边看着书。

    biān zǒu biān kànzhe shū.

    I read a book as I walked.

  25. 我运动不好。

    yùndòng hǎo.

    I am not good at sports.

  26. 我还以为你说了什么呢。

    hái wéi shuōle shénme ne.

    I thought you said something.

  27. 我还是一直想着他。

    háishi zhí xiǎngzhe .

    I still think about him all the time.

  28. 我还是不认为我错了。

    háishi rènwéi cuòle.

    I still don't think I'm wrong.

  29. 我还是为那生气。

    háishi wèi shēng.

    I'm still angry about that.

  30. 我还是应该买你的书。

    háishi yīnggāi mǎi de shū.

    I still have to buy your book.

  31. 我还是很气。

    háishi hěn .

    I'm still mad.

  32. 我还有一个问题。

    háiyǒu wèn.

    I have another question.

  33. 我还有个问题。

    háiyǒu wèn.

    I still have a question.

  34. 我还有问题。

    háiyǒu wèn.

    I still have questions.

  35. 我还没有分清楚这些学生。

    hái méiyǒu fēn qīngchu zhèxiē xuésheng.

    I still can't tell these students apart.

  36. 我还没有听过那个故事。

    hái méiyǒu tīngguò ge shi.

    I haven't heard that story yet.

  37. 我还没有完全吃完。

    hái méiyǒu wánquán chī wán.

    I haven't quite finished eating.

  38. 我还没有看完这本书。

    hái méiyǒu kàn wán zhè běn shū.

    I haven't finished reading this book.

  39. 我还没有读今天的报纸。

    hái méiyǒu jīntiān de bàozhǐ.

    I've not read today's paper yet.

  40. 我还没读完这本书。

    hái méi wán zhè běn shū.

    I haven't finished reading this book yet.

  41. 我还要等五分钟。

    hái yào děng fēnzhōng.

    I'll wait another five minutes.

  42. 我这就该做。

    zhè jiù gāi zuò.

    I'd better do it right now.

  43. 我这样想是对的吗?

    zhèyàng xiǎng shì duì de ma?

    Am I correct in thinking thus?

  44. 我这段时间在东京工作。

    zhè duàn shíjiān zài Dōngjīng gōngzuò.

    I'm working in Tokyo now.

  45. 我选了错的那个。

    xuǎn le cuò de ge.

    I chose the wrong one.

  46. 我通过了一个语言的考试。

    tōngguò le yán de kǎoshì.

    I passed a language test.

  47. 我钱已经用完了。

    qián jīng yòng wánle.

    I've run out of money.

  48. 我长了痘痘。

    zhǎngle dòudòu.

    I've got a spot. (lit. I've grown a spot.)

  49. 我问了医生一些问题。

    wèn le shēng xiē wèn.

    I asked the doctor some questions.

  50. 我问题的回答是什么?

    wèn de huí shì shénme?

    What's the answer to my question?

  51. 我非常喜欢美国食物。

    fēicháng huan Měiguó shí.

    I love American food.

  52. 我非常喜欢英语。

    fēicháng huan Yīng.

    I like English very much.

  53. 我非常喜欢这些故事。

    fēicháng huan zhèxiē shi.

    I really like these stories.

  54. 我非常小心了。

    fēicháng xiǎoxīn le.

    I was very careful.

  55. 我非常想离开。

    fēicháng xiǎng kāi.

    I would very much like to go.

  56. 我非常想见到他。

    fēicháng xiǎng jiàndào .

    I want to see him very much.

  57. 房间里有人吗?

    Fángjiān yǒurén ma?

    Was there anyone in the room?

  58. 所以,哪里有问题?

    Suǒ, yǒu wèn?

    So, where's the problem?

  59. 所以他没有去学校。

    Suǒ méiyǒu xuéxiào.

    So he didn't go to school.

  60. 所以我给你打了电话。

    Suǒ gěi le diànhuà.

    That's why I called you.

  61. 所有的人都知道那件事。

    Suǒyǒu de rén dōu zhīdào jiàn shì.

    Everyone knows that.

  62. 所有的动物都是平等的。

    Suǒyǒu de dòng dōu shì píngděng de.

    All animals are equal.

  63. 所有鸟都会飞吗?

    Suǒyǒu niǎo dōu huì fēi ma?

    Can all birds fly?

  64. 报纸看完后借我看下。

    Bàozhǐ kàn wán hòu jiè kàn xià.

    Let me read the paper when you have finished with it.

  65. 挺好的,不差。

    Tǐng hǎo de, chà.

    Quite good, not bad.

  66. 换了是我,我也会这样做的。

    Huàn le shì , huì zhèyàng zuò de.

    If I were you, I would do the same.

  67. 接一下电话。

    Jiē xià diànhuà.

    Pick up the phone.

  68. 新买的笔很好用。

    Xīn mǎi de hěn hǎo yòng.

    The brand new pen is easy to use.

  69. 日本欢迎您。

    běn huānyíng nín.

    Welcome to Japan.

  70. 日本的人口是多少?

    běn de rénkǒu shì duōshǎo?

    What is the population of Japan?

  71. 日本的人口比英国多。

    běn de rénkǒu Yīngguó duō.

    The population of Japan is larger than that of Britain.

  72. 日本的人口比英国跟法国多。

    běn de rénkǒu Yīngguó gēn guó duō.

    Japan's population is larger than that of Britain and France put together.

  73. 日本的夏天很热。

    běn de xiàtiān hěn .

    It is very hot in the summer in Japan.

  74. 时间过得真快。

    Shíjiān guò de zhēn kuài.

    Time flew.

  75. 时间过得真快啊!

    Shíjiān guò de zhēn kuài a!

    How time flies!

  76. 明天下午我在我妈妈的衣服店里。

    Míngtiān xià zài ma de fu diàn .

    Tomorrow afternoon, I will be inside my mom's clothing store.

  77. 明天也可以来吗?

    Míngtiān lái ma?

    Is it OK to come tomorrow, too?

  78. 明天会更好。

    Míngtiān huì gèng hǎo.

    Tomorrow will be better.

  79. 明天你可以看到他。

    Míngtiān kàndào .

    You will be able to see him tomorrow.

  80. 明天你能准备好离开吗?

    Míngtiān néng zhǔnbèi hǎo kāi ma?

    Can you be ready to leave tomorrow?

  81. 明天在办公室见。

    Míngtiān zài bàngōngshì jiàn.

    See you tomorrow in the office.

  82. 明天天气可能很好。

    Míngtiān tiān néng hěn hǎo.

    It is likely to be fine tomorrow.

  83. 明天我必须参加考试。

    Míngtiān cānjiā kǎoshì.

    I have to take a test tomorrow.

  84. 明天是个大日子。

    Míngtiān shì zi.

    Tomorrow's going to be a big day.

  85. 明天有什么计划?

    Míngtiān yǒu shénme huà?

    What's the program for tomorrow?

  86. 明天请让我放一天假。

    Míngtiān qǐng ràng fàng tiān jiǎ.

    Please let me take a day off tomorrow.

  87. 春节以外,中国还有什么节日?

    Chūnjié wài, Zhōngguó háiyǒu shénme jié?

    Apart from Spring Festival, what other holidays does China have?

  88. 昨天下了雨,还下了雪。

    Zuótiān xià le , hái xià le xuě.

    It rained and even snowed yesterday.

  89. 昨天他带我去公园。

    Zuótiān dài gōngyuán.

    He took me to the park yesterday.

  90. 昨天我们讨论了这个计划。

    Zuótiān men tǎolùnle zhège huà.

    We discussed the plan yesterday.

  91. 昨天我卖了两本书。

    Zuótiān màile liǎng běn shū.

    Yesterday I sold two books.

  92. 昨天晚上我的女儿一点半才回家。

    Zuótiān wǎnshang de 'ér diǎn bàn cái huíjiā.

    Last night my daughter didn't come home until half past one.

  93. 是,我懂了!

    Shì, dǒngle!

    Yes, I understand!

  94. 是什么原因?

    Shì shénme yuányīn?

    What's causing it?

  95. 是什么原因呢?

    Shì shénme yuányīn ne?

    What's the reason?

  96. 是什么时候完成的?

    Shì shénme shíhou wánchéng de?

    When was it finished?

  97. 是什么道理?

    Shì shénme dàoli?

    What's the reason?

  98. 是他自己做的。

    Shì zuò de.

    He did it himself.

  99. 是因为什么原因?

    Shì yīnwèi shénme yuányīn?

    What was the reason for it?

  100. 是时候离开了。

    Shì shíhou kāile.

    It's time to leave.

Everything at HSK 2