HSK 3 Chinese example sentences

3230 sentences, showing page 20 of 33.

  1. 我希望你慢下来。

    wàng màn xiàlai.

    I wish you'd slow down.

  2. 我希望你更加努力地工作。

    wàng gèngjiā de gōngzuò.

    I want you to work harder.

  3. 我希望你没出任何问题。

    wàng méi chū rèn wèn.

    I hope you did not have any problem.

  4. 我希望你留在这儿久一点。

    wàng liú zài zhèr jiǔ diǎn.

    I want you to stay here longer.

  5. 我希望你能来。

    wàng néng lái.

    I hope you can come.

  6. 我希望你读读这本书。

    wàng zhè běn shū.

    I hope that you give this book a read.

  7. 我希望只有这一个。

    wàng zhǐyǒu zhè .

    I hope it will be the only one.

  8. 我希望她六点前回来。

    wàng liù diǎn qián huílai.

    I expect her back by six o'clock.

  9. 我希望很快就能见到你。

    wàng hěn kuài jiù néng jiàndào .

    I hope I can see you soon.

  10. 我希望您快就会好起来。

    wàng nín kuài jiù huì hǎo lai.

    I hope that you will get well soon.

  11. 我希望成为医生。

    wàng chéngwéi shēng.

    I wish to be a doctor.

  12. 我希望我不必工作。

    wàng gōngzuò.

    I wish I didn't have to work.

  13. 我希望我们能保持联系。

    wàng men néng bǎochí lián.

    I hope we stay in touch.

  14. 我希望我们能多和你见面。

    wàng men néng duō jiànmiàn.

    I hope that we will see you more often.

  15. 我希望我们能重新做朋友。

    wàng men néng chóngxīn zuò péngyou.

    I'd like us to be friends again.

  16. 我希望我会很快再见到你。

    wàng huì hěn kuài zài jiàndào .

    I hope I'll see you again soon.

  17. 我希望我再年轻一次。

    wàng zài niánqīng .

    I wish I was young again.

  18. 我希望我可以去。

    wàng .

    I wish I could go.

  19. 我希望我有很多钱。

    wàng yǒu hěn duō qián.

    I wish I had much money.

  20. 我希望我比较高。

    wàng jiào gāo.

    I wish I were taller.

  21. 我希望我能住在欧洲。

    wàng néng zhù zài Ōuzhōu.

    I'd like to live in Europe.

  22. 我希望我能和她多谈一会儿。

    wàng néng duō tán huìr.

    I wish I had more time to talk with her.

  23. 我希望我能在死前做到。

    wàng néng zài qián zuòdào.

    I hope I can do that before I die.

  24. 我希望我能被人重视。

    wàng néng bèi rén zhòngshì.

    I want to feel important.

  25. 我希望改进自己的工作态度。

    wàng gǎijìn de gōngzuò tàidu.

    I hope to improve my attitude to work.

  26. 我希望更多人也能感受到。

    wàng gèng duō rén néng gǎnshòu dào.

    I wish more people felt the same way.

  27. 我希望最后一切都好。

    wàng zuìhòu qiè dōu hǎo.

    I hope everything will turn out well in the end.

  28. 我希望有一天去埃及。

    wàng yǒu tiān Āi.

    I wish to visit Egypt someday.

  29. 我希望有更多的时间。

    wàng yǒu gèng duō de shíjiān.

    I wish I had more time.

  30. 我希望看看我的父亲。

    wàng kànkan de qīn.

    I wish to see my father.

  31. 我希望能一直保持这样。

    wàng néng zhí bǎochí zhèyàng.

    I hope it stays that way.

  32. 我希望能再见到你。

    wàng néng zài jiàndào .

    I hope to see you again.

  33. 我希望能见到你。

    wàng néng jiàndào .

    I hope to see you.

  34. 我希望能跟你走。

    wàng néng gēn zǒu.

    I wish I could go with you.

  35. 我希望这是对的。

    wàng zhè shì duì de.

    I hope this is the right one.

  36. 我希望那会发生。

    wàng huì shēng.

    I'm hoping that will happen.

  37. 我希望雨会停。

    wàng huì tíng.

    I wish it would stop raining.

  38. 我帮我父亲做这个工作。

    bāng qīn zuò zhège gōngzuò.

    I helped my father with the work.

  39. 我帮我父亲洗他的车。

    bāng qīn de chē.

    I helped my father wash his car.

  40. 我年纪够大了可以自己一个人住。

    nián gòu le rén zhù.

    I'm old enough to live by myself.

  41. 我年轻时经常爬树。

    niánqīng shí jīngcháng shù.

    When I was young, I used to climb trees a lot.

  42. 我并不打算把结果告诉你。

    bìng suàn jiéguǒ gàosu .

    I have no intention of telling you the result.

  43. 我并没有很急。

    bìng méiyǒu hěn .

    I'm not in that much of a hurry.

  44. 我应该什么时候开始?

    yīnggāi shénme shíhou kāishǐ?

    When do I get started?

  45. 我应该去找到解决问题的办法。

    yīnggāi zhǎodào jiějué wèn de bàn.

    I'm obliged to find a way out of the resulting situation.

  46. 我应该多加注意。

    yīnggāi duō jiā zhù.

    I should've paid more attention.

  47. 我应该昨天就把这个做完。

    yīnggāi zuótiān jiù zhège zuò wán.

    I should have finished this yesterday.

  48. 我应该现在开始。

    yīnggāi xiànzài kāishǐ.

    I think I'd better start now.

  49. 我建议你们自己做。

    jiàn men zuò.

    I suggest you do that by yourselves.

  50. 我建议你早一点儿到。

    jiàn zǎo diǎnr dào.

    I suggest that you arrive a bit earlier.

  51. 我建议她一个人去。

    jiàn rén .

    I suggested that she go alone.

  52. 我建议我们去个更安全的地方。

    jiàn men gèng ānquán de fāng.

    I suggest we move to a safer location.

  53. 我建议让我们结束会议。

    jiàn ràng men jiéshù huì.

    I suggested that we bring the meeting to an end.

  54. 我开始不喜欢她了。

    kāishǐ huan le.

    I'm starting to dislike her.

  55. 我开始了一个人的生活。

    kāishǐle rén de shēnghuó.

    I began living by myself.

  56. 我开始变老了!

    kāishǐ biàn lǎole!

    I'm starting to get old!

  57. 我开始同意你的想法了。

    kāishǐ tóng de xiǎngle.

    I'm starting to agree with you.

  58. 我开始记起来了。

    kāishǐ laile.

    I am beginning to remember it.

  59. 我弟觉得他比我强,但他才六岁。

    juéde qiáng, dàn cái liù suì.

    My brother thinks that he's stronger than me. But he's only six years old.

  60. 我当然告诉了他们。

    dāngrán gàosule men.

    Of course, I told them.

  61. 我当然爱你。

    dāngrán ài .

    Of course I love you.

  62. 我往里面看。

    wǎng miàn kàn.

    I looked inside.

  63. 我很久没见他了。

    hěn jiǔ méi jiàn le.

    It's been a very long time since I saw him last.

  64. 我很久没见过他了。

    hěn jiǔ méi jiànguò le.

    I haven't seen him for a long time.

  65. 我很奇怪吗?

    hěn guài ma?

    Am I strange or what?

  66. 我很容易地解决了这个问题。

    hěn róng de jiějuéle zhège wèn.

    I solved the problem easily.

  67. 我很小的时候就游得很好了。

    hěn xiǎo de shíhou jiù yóu de hěn hǎole.

    I could swim well even when I was a child.

  68. 我很希望你会再来。

    hěn wàng huì zài lái.

    I do hope you'll come again.

  69. 我很确定你也会为我做同样的事。

    hěn quèdìng huì wèi zuò tóngyàng de shì.

    I'm sure you would do the same for me.

  70. 我很确定她不会喜欢这本书。

    hěn quèdìng huì huan zhè běn shū.

    I'm sure she won't like the book.

  71. 我很难解决这个问题。

    hěn nán jiějué zhège wèn.

    I had difficulty in solving this problem.

  72. 我很高兴你们成功了。

    hěn gāoxìng men chénggōngle.

    I am glad that you have succeeded.

  73. 我很高兴听到这个消息。

    hěn gāoxìng tīngdào zhège xiāoxi.

    I'm glad to hear that.

  74. 我很高兴我们同意。

    hěn gāoxìng men tóng.

    I'm glad we agree.

  75. 我很高兴知道你成功了。

    hěn gāoxìng zhīdào chénggōngle.

    I was glad to hear of your success.

  76. 我很高兴结束了。

    hěn gāoxìng jiéshùle.

    I'm glad it's over.

  77. 我心里充满着快乐。

    xīnli chōngmǎnzhe kuài.

    My heart was filled with happiness.

  78. 我心里只有你、你、还是你。

    xīnli zhǐyǒu , , háishi .

    It's only you in my heart, just you, only you.

  79. 我必须做个决定。

    zuò juédìng.

    I had to make a decision.

  80. 我必须更加努力。

    gèngjiā .

    I need to go at it harder.

  81. 我必须立刻做吗?

    zuò ma?

    Do I have to do it right away?

  82. 我必须立刻开始工作。

    kāishǐ gōngzuò.

    I must start working at once.

  83. 我忘了会议的日期。

    wàngle huì de .

    I forgot the date of the meeting.

  84. 我忘了告诉他这个消息。

    wàngle gàosu zhège xiāoxi.

    I forgot to give him the message.

  85. 我快被笑死了!

    kuài bèi xiào le!

    I almost died laughing!

  86. 我怎么联系你?

    zěnme lián ?

    How can I reach you?

  87. 我总是在外面吃饭。

    zǒngshì zài wàimiàn chīfàn.

    I always eat out.

  88. 我总是心情不好。

    zǒngshì xīnqíng hǎo.

    I'm always in a bad mood.

  89. 我总是忘记别人的名字。

    zǒngshì wàng biéren de míngzi.

    I'm always forgetting people's names.

  90. 我总是觉得压力很大。

    zǒngshì juéde hěn .

    I'm always under stress.

  91. 我总是问问题。

    zǒngshì wèn wèn.

    I often ask questions.

  92. 我恐怕不能帮你了。

    kǒng néng bāng le.

    I am afraid I can't help you.

  93. 我恐怕他一点以前是不会来的。

    kǒng diǎn qián shì huì lái de.

    I'm afraid he won't be here until 1:00.

  94. 我恐怕您必须亲自去。

    kǒng nín qīn .

    I'm afraid you'll have to go in person.

  95. 我想介绍你给我父母认识。

    xiǎng jièshào gěi rènshi.

    I'd like to introduce you to my parents.

  96. 我想他只是太紧张了。

    xiǎng zhǐshì tài jǐnzhāngle.

    I think he was just too nervous.

  97. 我想他大概不会来。

    xiǎng gài huì lái.

    I should say he won't come.

  98. 我想住在城市。

    xiǎng zhù zài chéngshì.

    I want to live in the city.

  99. 我想你能理解的。

    xiǎng néng jiě de.

    I'm sure you can understand.

  100. 我想你表现我怎么做那个。

    xiǎng biǎoxiàn zěnme zuò ge.

    I want you to show me how to do that.

Everything at HSK 3