HSK 3 Chinese example sentences

3230 sentences, showing page 33 of 33.

  1. 除了在家里喝的红酒,我又喝了四杯啤酒。

    Chúle zài jiā de hóngjiǔ, yòu le bēi jiǔ.

    Apart from the red wine I drank at home, I also had four beers.

  2. 除了学生以外,老师也在这里吃饭。

    Chúle xuésheng wài, lǎoshī zài zhè chīfàn.

    As well as students, teachers also eat here.

  3. 除了小李以外,其他学生都回答错了。

    Chúle Xiǎo wài, xuésheng dōu huí cuòle.

    Apart from Xiao Li, all the students answered incorrectly.

  4. 除了工资以外,我还有一些其他的收入。

    Chúle gōng wài, háiyǒu xiē de shōu.

    In addition to my salary, I also have some other sources of income.

  5. 除了我以外,大家都吃过饭了。

    Chúle wài, jiā dōu chīguò fàn le.

    Apart from me, everyone has eaten.

  6. 除了我以外,大家都很忙。

    Chúle wài, jiā dōu hěn máng.

    Everybody is busy except me.

  7. 除了我们地球,太阳系还有七个星球。

    Chúle men qiú, tàiyáng háiyǒu xīngqiú.

    There are seven more planets in the Solar System besides Earth.

  8. 除了我没有人离开。

    Chúle méiyǒu rén kāi.

    I was the only one to leave.

  9. 除了法国,我们也想去西班牙。

    Chúle guó, men xiǎng bān.

    As well as France, we'd also like to go Spain.

  10. 除了炒饭以外,她什么都不会做。

    Chúle chǎofàn wài, shénme dōu huì zuò.

    Apart from fried rice, she can't cook anything at all.

  11. 除了这个以外,又没有什么好办法。

    Chúle zhège wài, yòu méiyǒu shénme hǎo bàn.

    Apart from this, there aren't any good options.

  12. 除了这个词以外,我都看得懂。

    Chúle zhège wài, dōu kàndedǒng.

    I understand all of it except for this word.

  13. 随我说的做。

    Suí shuō de zuò.

    Do like I tell you.

  14. 随时问任何问题都可以。

    Suíshí wèn rèn wèn dōu .

    Feel free to ask any questions.

  15. 难道不是这样吗?

    Nándào shì zhèyàng ma?

    Is this not so?

  16. 雪持续下了十天。

    Xuě chí xià le shí tiān.

    It snowed for ten consecutive days.

  17. 需要我的时候就打给我吧。

    yào de shíhou jiù gěi ba.

    Please call me up if you want me.

  18. 面对事实吧。

    Miànduì shìshí ba.

    Let's face facts.

  19. 音乐是人类共同的语言。

    Yīnyuè shì rénlèi gòngtóng de yán.

    Music is a common speech for humanity.

  20. 首先,幸福跟钱有关系。

    Shǒuxiān, xìng gēn qián yǒu guānxi.

    Firstly, happiness is related to money.

  21. 首先,我想宣布几条新制度。

    Shǒuxiān, xiǎng xuān tiáo xīn zhì.

    In the first place, I would like to announce several new regulations.

  22. 首先我们必须处理这个问题。

    Shǒuxiān men chǔ zhège wèn.

    To begin with, we must tackle the problem.

  23. 首都天气有雨。

    Shǒu tiān yǒu .

    The weather in the capital is rainy.

  24. 麻烦你帮我看看这个。

    fan bāng kànkan zhège.

    Could you take a look at this for me, please?

  25. 麻烦你开个门。

    fan kāi mén.

    Could you open the door for me?

  26. 麻烦问一下,北京大酒店怎么走?

    fan wèn xià, Běijīng jiǔdiàn zěnme zǒu?

    Sorry to trouble you - how do I get to the Beijing Hotel?

  27. 齐里在那房子里只住了几个月。

    zài fángzi zhǐ zhùle ge yuè.

    Ziri only lived in that house for a few months.

  28. 齐里确实有一把刀。

    quèshí yǒu dāo.

    Ziri did have a knife.

  29. 齐里走回里面。

    zǒu huí miàn.

    Ziri headed back inside.

  30. 龙年结束了。

    Lóng nián jiéshùle.

    The year of the dragon has ended.

Everything at HSK 3