HSK 6 Chinese example sentences

543 sentences, showing page 4 of 6.

  1. 我们的队伍输了所有的比赛。

    men de duì shūle suǒyǒu de sài.

    Our team lost all of its games.

  2. 我们相信民主。

    men xiāngxìn mínzhǔ.

    We believe in democracy.

  3. 我们研究了政府的经济政策。

    men yánjiūle zhèng de jīng zhèng.

    We studied the government's economic policy.

  4. 我们花了一个半钟头才做完。

    men huāle bàn zhōngtóu cái zuò wán.

    We spent an hour and a half getting it done.

  5. 我们被要求不再这么做。

    men bèi yāoqiú zài zhème zuò.

    We've been asked to not do this anymore.

  6. 我们要投票。

    men yào tóupiào.

    We want to vote.

  7. 我们需要英雄。

    men yào yīngxióng.

    We need a hero.

  8. 我会更倾向于第二句话。

    huì gèng qīngxiàng 'èr huà.

    I would prefer the second sentence.

  9. 我会让你搭个便车。

    huì ràng biàn chē.

    I'll give you a ride.

  10. 我会重新考虑此事。

    huì chóngxīn kǎo shì.

    I'll reconsider the matter.

  11. 我住在安塔利亚。

    zhù zài ān .

    I live in Antalya.

  12. 我住在我姑姑家。

    zhù zài gu jiā.

    I'm staying at my aunt's.

  13. 我做的每件事都要通过他的允许。

    zuò de měi jiàn shì dōu yào tōngguò de yǔn.

    Everything I do requires his permission.

  14. 我兴奋得睡不着觉。

    xīngfèn de shuì zháo jué.

    I was so excited that I could not fall asleep.

  15. 我加入了海军。

    jiāle hǎijūn.

    I went into the navy.

  16. 我加入了空军。

    jiāle kōngjūn.

    I went into the air force.

  17. 我发现问题比我原以为的容易。

    xiàn wèn yuán wéi de róng.

    I find the problem easier than I originally believed it to be.

  18. 我另有计划。

    lìng yǒu huà.

    I made other plans.

  19. 我只看过第一集。

    zhǐ kànguò .

    I've only seen the first episode.

  20. 我只睡了三个小时觉。

    zhǐ shuìle sān xiǎoshí jué.

    I only slept for three hours.

  21. 我可以借你的铅笔吗?

    jiè de qiān ma?

    Can I borrow your pencil?

  22. 我可能犯了个错。

    néng fànle cuò.

    I may have made a mistake.

  23. 我可能犯了个错误。

    néng fànle cuò.

    I may have made a mistake.

  24. 我同意你对于税的意见。

    tóng duì shuì de jiàn.

    I agree with your opinion about taxes.

  25. 我哥哥很富有。

    ge hěn yǒu.

    My brother is rich.

  26. 我喜欢在队伍里。

    huan zài duì .

    I like being on the team.

  27. 我喜欢旧车胜于新车。

    huan jiù chē shèng xīn chē.

    I like the old car more than the new.

  28. 我在另一个地方。

    zài lìng fāng.

    I was somewhere else.

  29. 我在另一边。

    zài lìng biān.

    I am on the other side.

  30. 我在报纸上读到有关他的消息。

    zài bàozhǐ shàng dào yǒuguān de xiāoxi.

    I read about him in the newspaper.

  31. 我在民主这一边。

    zài mínzhǔ zhè biān.

    I am on the side of democracy.

  32. 我在用推特。

    zài yòng tuī .

    I am using Twitter.

  33. 我在考试时犯了些错。

    zài kǎoshì shí fànle xiē cuò.

    I made some mistakes in the test.

  34. 我学了两个月开车,但最后没学会。

    xué le liǎng yuè kāichē, dàn zuìhòu méi xuéhuì.

    I studied driving for two months, but didn’t learn it in the end.

  35. 我学会了不靠她生活。

    xuéhuì le kào shēnghuó.

    I learned to live without her.

  36. 我学会游泳了。

    xuéhuì yóuyǒngle.

    I have learned to swim.

  37. 我将会努力作贡献的!

    jiāng huì zuò gòngxiàn de!

    I will work hard to contribute!

  38. 我就是这么学会英语的。

    jiùshì zhème xuéhuì Yīng de.

    That is how I learned English.

  39. 我已不再喜欢他了。

    zài huan le.

    I don't like him anymore.

  40. 我已经不再做这个了。

    jīng zài zuò zhège le.

    I don't do it anymore.

  41. 我已经学开车两个月了,但还没学会。

    jīng xué kāichē liǎng yuè le, dàn hái méi xuéhuì.

    I've been learning to drive for two months, but haven't mastered it yet.

  42. 我希望能与你谈话。

    wàng néng tánhuà.

    I wish I could talk to you.

  43. 我建议她九点前来。

    jiàn jiǔ diǎn qiánlái.

    I advised her to come by 9:00.

  44. 我当然有资格这么说啦。

    dāngrán yǒu zhème shuō la.

    I am certainly entitled to speak like this.

  45. 我很累嘛。

    hěn lèi ma.

    I'm tired, alright?

  46. 我必须睡一下觉。

    shuì xià jué.

    I have to get some sleep.

  47. 我怎么去另一边呢?

    zěnme lìng biān ne?

    How do I get to the other side?

  48. 我想成为决策的人。

    xiǎng chéngwéi jué de rén.

    I want to be the one who decides.

  49. 我想睡点觉。

    xiǎng shuì diǎn jué.

    I'd like to get some sleep.

  50. 我想要预约在今天下午5点。

    xiǎngyào yuē zài jīntiān xià diǎn.

    I'd like to make an appointment for today at 5pm.

  51. 我打算随母姓。

    suàn suí xìng.

    I'm planning to take my mother's maiden name.

  52. 我捉了两条鱼。

    zhuōle liǎng tiáo .

    I caught two fish.

  53. 我救了你一命。

    jiùle mìng.

    I saved your life.

  54. 我既不富有,也不想变得富有。

    yǒu, xiǎng biànde yǒu.

    I am not rich, nor do I wish to be.

  55. 我是个英雄。

    shì yīngxióng.

    I'm a hero.

  56. 我曾住在高圆寺。

    céng zhù zài gāo yuán .

    I lived in Kouenji.

  57. 我最终得到了我要的那本书。

    zuìzhōng dàole yào de běn shū.

    I finally got hold of that book I wanted.

  58. 我有另一个朋友在中国里。

    yǒu lìng péngyou zài Zhōngguó .

    I have another friend in China.

  59. 我来这个镇有十年了。

    lái zhège zhèn yǒu shínián le.

    It's been ten years since I came to this town.

  60. 我正忙着为明天作准备。

    zhèng mángzhe wèi míngtiān zuò zhǔnbèi.

    I'm busy getting ready for tomorrow.

  61. 我永远不会逼你跟他结婚。

    yǒngyuǎn huì gēn jiéhūn.

    I will never force you to marry him.

  62. 我没有关灯。

    méi yǒuguān dēng.

    I didn't turn off the light.

  63. 我没有权力。

    méiyǒu quán.

    I am devoid of power.

  64. 我爱我的祖国。

    ài de guó.

    I love my motherland.

  65. 我父亲不允许我养狗。

    qīn yǔn yǎng gǒu.

    My father does not allow me to have a dog.

  66. 我父亲在电力公司工作。

    qīn zài diàn gōng gōngzuò.

    My father works for a power company.

  67. 我父亲很富有。

    qīn hěn yǒu.

    My father is rich.

  68. 我犯了一个错。

    fànle cuò.

    I made a mistake.

  69. 我现在只想睡点觉。

    xiànzài zhǐ xiǎng shuì diǎn jué.

    All I want now is a little sleep.

  70. 我现在吃肉的次数不如以前多了。

    xiànzài chī ròu de shù qián duō le.

    I don't eat meat as much as I used to.

  71. 我用五分钟就算好了那道题。

    yòng fēnzhōng jiùsuàn hǎole dào .

    It took me five minutes to solve the problem.

  72. 我用铅笔写没关系吧?

    yòng qiān xiě méiguānxi ba?

    It doesn't matter if I use a pencil, right?

  73. 我的家与他的隔着一条江。

    de jiā de zhe tiáo Jiāng.

    My home is separated from his by a river.

  74. 我的想法与你不同。

    de xiǎng tóng.

    My idea is different from yours.

  75. 我真该睡一觉了。

    zhēn gāi shuì jiàole.

    I should really get some sleep.

  76. 我睡不着觉。

    shuì zháo jué.

    I couldn't sleep.

  77. 我睡了个好觉。

    shuìle hǎo jué.

    I got a good night's sleep.

  78. 我算了算,这次旅行要花大概一万块人民币。

    suànle suàn, zhè xíng yào huā gài wàn kuài rénmín.

    I've calculated that I'll spend about ten thousand RMB on this trip.

  79. 我若能来就会来。

    ruò néng lái jiù huì lái.

    I will come if I can.

  80. 我被一辆车超了。

    bèi liàng chē chāole.

    I was overtaken by a car.

  81. 我要一个三明治。

    yào sānmíngzhì.

    I want a sandwich.

  82. 我要一把剑!

    yào jiàn!

    I want a sword!

  83. 我要吃三明治。

    yào chī sānmíngzhì.

    I'm going to eat a sandwich / I want to eat a sandwich.

  84. 我觉得你觉睡得很好。

    juéde jué shuì de hěn hǎo.

    I think that you sleep very well.

  85. 我觉的有一个问题。

    jué de yǒu wèn.

    I think I have a question.

  86. 我觉的这个规则有问题。

    jué de zhège guī yǒu wèn.

    I think this rule has problems.

  87. 我认为我可能已经犯了大错。

    rènwéi néng jīng fànle cuò.

    I think I may have made a big mistake.

  88. 我认为我没犯任何严重的错误。

    rènwéi méi fàn rèn yánzhòng de cuò.

    I don't think I've ever made any serious mistakes.

  89. 我认为要保持平衡。

    rènwéi yào bǎochí pínghéng.

    I think there's a balance to be had.

  90. 我记不清奶奶的脸。

    qīng nǎinai de liǎn.

    I don't remember my grandmother's face accurately.

  91. 我讲因特语。

    jiǎng yīn .

    I speak Interlingua.

  92. 我说拉科塔语。

    shuō .

    I speak Lakota.

  93. 我身负一个重要的任务。

    shēn zhòngyào de rènwu.

    I am charged with an important mission.

  94. 我还搞不清。

    hái gǎo qīng.

    I'm still confused.

  95. 我还有另一个问题。

    háiyǒu lìng wèn.

    I have another problem as well.

  96. 我还没学会。

    hái méi xuéhuì.

    I still haven’t learned it.

  97. 战争于1941年爆发。

    Zhànzhēng jiǔ nián bào.

    War broke out in 1941.

  98. 战争随时可能爆发。

    Zhànzhēng suíshí néng bào.

    War may break out at any moment.

  99. 房里有股烟味。

    Fáng yǒu yān wèi.

    The room smelled of tobacco.

  100. 房里闻起来有股烟味。

    Fáng wén lai yǒu yān wèi.

    The room smelled of tobacco.

Everything at HSK 6