HSK 7-9 Chinese example sentences

257 sentences, showing page 2 of 3.

  1. 她很有可能会有所成就。

    hěn yǒu néng huì yǒusuǒ chéngjiù.

    It's likely that she'll succeed.

  2. 她把在大学的谈话压缩了。

    zài xué de tánhuà suōle.

    She cut short her talk at the university.

  3. 她爹是日本人。

    diē shì běn rén.

    Her father is Japanese.

  4. 她的话毫无意义。

    dehuà háo .

    Her words were wholly void of meaning.

  5. 她说,没有我生活毫无意义。

    shuō, méiyǒu shēnghuó háo .

    She said that without me, life held no meaning.

  6. 她说她并非专家。

    shuō bìngfēi zhuānjiā.

    She said that she's no expert.

  7. 她说话是带着浓重的美国口音。

    shuōhuà shì dàizhe nóngzhòng de Měiguó kǒuyin.

    She spoke with a thick American accent.

  8. 她跟我同年。

    gēn tóngnián.

    She and I are of an age.

  9. 她连看也没有看我一眼。

    Lián kàn méiyǒu kàn yǎn.

    She didn't so much as look at me.

  10. 如果折扣很划算,我们会买的。

    guǒ zhékòu hěn huásuàn, men huì mǎi de.

    If the discount makes it worthwhile, we'll take it.

  11. 如果相信,一切皆有可能。

    guǒ xiāngxìn, qiè jiē yǒu néng.

    All things are possible if you believe.

  12. 委员会一个月召开两次。

    Wěiyuánhuì yuè zhàokāi liǎng.

    The committee meets twice a month.

  13. 委员会是由三男七女组成的。

    Wěiyuánhuì shì yóu sān nán chéng de.

    The committee is composed of three men and seven women.

  14. 委员会由四个成员组成。

    Wěiyuánhuì yóu chéngyuán chéng.

    The committee consists of four members.

  15. 学生们已经把论文交给导师了。

    Xuéshengmen jīng lùnwén jiāogěi dǎoshī le.

    The students have handed their essays in to their tutors.

  16. 孩子是宝中之宝。

    Háizi shì bǎo zhōng zhī bǎo.

    There is no treasure more precious than a child.

  17. 小偷一看到警车就跑走了。

    Xiǎotōu kàndào jǐngchē jiù pǎo zǒule.

    The thief ran off as soon as he saw the police car.

  18. 就是个吻而已啊。

    Jiùshì wěn ér a.

    It was just a kiss.

  19. 希望我们会喜欢我们的中国之旅。

    wàng men huì huan men de Zhōngguó zhī .

    Hopefully, we'll enjoy our China trip.

  20. 干部均应由中央加以管理。

    Gàn jūn yīng yóu zhōngyāng jiā guǎn.

    All cadres are managed by the Party Centre.

  21. 平等是由宪法保障的。

    Píngděng shì yóu xiàn bǎozhàng de.

    Equality is guaranteed by the Constitution.

  22. 废水从工厂净化后加以利用。

    Fèishuǐ cóng gōngchǎng jìnghuà hòu jiā yòng.

    Waste water is used after being purified by the treatment plant.

  23. 很多公司实行8小时工作制。

    Hěn duō gōng shíxíng xiǎoshígōngzuòzhì.

    Lots of companies have implemented an eight-hour working day.

  24. 很多树被砍倒。

    Hěn duō shù bèi kǎn dào.

    A lot of trees were cut down.

  25. 德米特里失去控制。

    shī kòngzhì.

    Dmitri lost control.

  26. 您有什么推荐?

    Nín yǒu shénme tuījiàn?

    What do you recommend to me?

  27. 愿主与你同在。

    Yuàn zhǔ tóng zài.

    May God be with you!

  28. 我一得到一大笔钱就捐一部分给慈善机构。

    dào qián jiù juān fen gěi shàngòu.

    Whenever I get a large sum of money, I donate some of it to charity.

  29. 我一直住这家酒店的哦。

    zhí zhù zhè jiā jiǔdiàn de ó.

    I always stay at this hotel.

  30. 我上个月在那里度假。

    shànggeyuè zài li jià.

    I went on holiday there last month.

  31. 我以前经常碰上她。

    qián jīngcháng pèngshàng .

    I used to bump into her all the time.

  32. 我以感情为生活里最重要的事。

    gǎnqíng wèi shēnghuó zuì zhòngyào de shì.

    I consider relationships to be the most important thing in life.

  33. 我们也去了庙里。

    men le miào .

    We also went to the temple.

  34. 我们只是好朋友而已。

    men zhǐshì hǎo péngyou ér.

    We're good friends, nothing more.

  35. 我们有许多未完成的事。

    men yǒu duō wèi wánchéng de shì.

    We have so many things left to do.

  36. 我们望着这美丽的风景。

    men wàngzhe zhè měi de fēngjǐng.

    We gazed at the beautiful scenery.

  37. 我们没有任何共同之处。

    men méiyǒu rèn gòngtóng zhī chù.

    We have nothing in common.

  38. 我们的投资数额有好几倍的差距。

    men de tóu shù yǒu hǎo bèi de chā.

    The amount we invest differs by several times.* (If anyone can think how to phrase this nicely in English, please share it in the comments!)

  39. 我们谁都会不时碰上些小麻烦。

    men shéi dōu huì shí pèngshàng xiēxiǎo fan.

    We all encounter a few problems.

  40. 我们须做该做的事。

    men zuò gāi zuò de shì.

    We need to do what's necessary.

  41. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。

    huì zài chǎng guìtái piào.

    I'll pick my ticket up at the airport counter.

  42. 我会尽早还给你这笔钱。

    huì jǐnzǎo huán gěi zhè qián.

    I'll return the money to you as soon as possible.

  43. 我写,故我在。

    xiě, zài.

    I write, therefore I am.

  44. 我去年上了一堂艺术课。

    nián shàng le táng shù .

    I took an art class last year.

  45. 我去年就戒烟了。

    nián jiù jièyān le.

    I quit smoking last year.

  46. 我去用锅煎一个蛋。

    yòng guō jiān dàn.

    I am going to fry an egg in a pan.

  47. 我只是想看她而已。

    zhǐshì xiǎng kàn ér.

    I just wanted to see her.

  48. 我只是想试着快乐的生活而已。

    zhǐshì xiǎng shìzhe kuài de shēnghuó ér.

    I'm just trying to live a happy life, that's all.

  49. 我可以向你推荐这本书。

    xiàng tuījiàn zhè běn shū.

    I can recommend this book to you.

  50. 我可以吻你吗?

    wěn ma?

    May I kiss you?

  51. 我吃了一惊。

    chīle jīng.

    I was surprised.

  52. 我同他们没有过共同之处。

    tóng men méiyǒuguò gòngtóng zhī chù.

    I had nothing in common with them.

  53. 我和他同年。

    tóngnián.

    I'm as old as he is.

  54. 我和她没有共同之处。

    méiyǒu gòngtóng zhī chù.

    I have nothing in common with her.

  55. 我希望事情并非如此。

    wàng shìqing bìngfēi .

    I hope that is not the case.

  56. 我思故我在。

    zài.

    I think, therefore I am.

  57. 我想和格特‧嘉尼一起死。

    xiǎng Jiā .

    I want to die with Getter Jaani.

  58. 我想帮他,但不知如何。

    xiǎng bāng , dàn zhī .

    I'd like to help him, but I don't know how.

  59. 我把我的自行车换成了吉他。

    de xíngchē huànchéngle .

    I swapped my bike for a guitar.

  60. 我是一个奴隶。

    shì .

    I'm a slave.

  61. 我是个奴隶。

    shì .

    I'm a slave.

  62. 我是个自由的灵魂。

    shì yóu de línghún.

    I have a free spirit.

  63. 我是你的奴隶。

    shì de .

    I am your slave.

  64. 我望着海好几个小时。

    wàngzhe hǎi hǎo ge xiǎoshí.

    I gazed at the sea for hours.

  65. 我每天去菜市场买蔬菜。

    měitiān càishìchǎng mǎi shūcài.

    I go to the market every day to buy vegetables.

  66. 我用计算器算出我的开支总额。

    yòng suàn suàn chū de kāizhī zǒng.

    I totalled up my expenses with a calculator.

  67. 我的父亲反对我们的婚姻。

    de qīn fǎnduì men de hūnyīn.

    My father objected to our marriage.

  68. 我的私事和你没有关系!

    de shì méiyǒu guānxi!

    My personal matters are none of your business!

  69. 我的车是德国产的。

    de chē shì guó chǎn de.

    My car is German.

  70. 我看见一个人,没看见狼。

    kànjiàn rén, méi kànjiàn láng.

    I can see a person, but I can't see any wolves.

  71. 我碰上了一个老朋友。

    pèngshàngle lǎopéngyou.

    I bumped into an old friend.

  72. 我能看一眼那本杂志吗?

    néng kàn yǎn běn zhì ma?

    Can I have a look at the magazine?

  73. 我若能,则人人都能。

    ruò néng, rénrén dōu néng.

    If I can do it, anyone can.

  74. 我若能,则谁都能。

    ruò néng, shéi dōu néng.

    If I can do it, anyone can.

  75. 我要吃糖果。

    yào chī tángguǒ.

    I want to eat sweets.

  76. 我要合计一下学生们所得的总分数。

    yào xià xuéshengmen suǒde de zǒng fēnshù.

    I'm going to total up the points gained by the students.

  77. 我要找到我的钥匙。

    yào zhǎodào de yàoshi.

    I need to find my keys.

  78. 所有成员都极为重视她的意见。

    Suǒyǒu chéngyuán dōu wéi zhòngshì de jiàn.

    All the members made much of her opinion.

  79. 所有这些会议都是以英语进行的。

    Suǒyǒu zhèxiē huì dōu shì Yīng jìnxíng de.

    All of these meetings are in English.

  80. 报告说明,天然资源管理需从根本加以改善。

    Bàogào shuōmíng, tiānrán yuán guǎn cóng gēnběn jiā gǎishàn.

    The report says that natural resource management needs to be improved from the root.

  81. 政治即生活。

    Zhèngzhì shēnghuó.

    Politics are the life.

  82. 敌人用炸弹把桥摧毁了。

    rén yòng zhàdàn qiáo cuīhuǐle.

    The enemy destroyed the bridge with a bomb.

  83. 时间是相对的。

    Shíjiān shì xiāngduì de.

    Time is relative.

  84. 昨天的董事会会议是一个大成功。

    Zuótiān de dǒngshìhuì huì shì chénggōng.

    Yesterday's board meeting was a big success.

  85. 昨天的董事会会议非常成功。

    Zuótiān de dǒngshìhuì huì fēicháng chénggōng.

    Yesterday's board meeting was a big success.

  86. 最大的鹰的翅膀展开长达一米半。

    Zuì de yīng de chìbǎng zhǎnkāi cháng bàn.

    The largest eagles have a wingspan of one and a half meters.

  87. 有些人害怕婚姻。

    Yǒuxiē rén hài hūnyīn.

    Marriage frightens some people.

  88. 未来尚未发生。

    Wèilái shàngwèi shēng.

    The future hasn't happened yet.

  89. 本产品产自中国。

    Běn chǎnpǐn chǎn Zhōngguó.

    This product was made in China.

  90. 机器蒙上了一层灰。

    méng shàng le céng huī.

    The machine was coated with dust.

  91. 权力之争,非我即敌。

    Quán zhī zhēng, fēi .

    Everyone who isn't us is an enemy.

  92. 来吧,我帮你盛。

    Lái ba, bāng shèng.

    Come, I'll serve some for you.

  93. 森林外有一个美丽的湖泊。

    Sēnlín wài yǒu měi de .

    A beautiful lake lay just beyond the forest.

  94. 此决定以公投加以背书。

    juédìng gōngtóu jiā bèishū.

    This decision was backed up by a referendum.

  95. 每位学生都各有所见。

    Měi wèi xuésheng dōu yǒusuǒ jiàn.

    Each of these students has his or her own opinion.

  96. 没有爱情的生活毫无意义。

    Méiyǒu àiqíng de shēnghuó háo .

    Life without love is just totally pointless.

  97. 消炎药先以清水加以冲淡再用。

    Xiāoyányào xiān qīngshuǐ jiā chōngdàn zài yòng.

    Dilute the antiobiotics with clean water before use.

  98. 烧煤气比烧煤划算。

    Shāo méi shāoméi huásuàn.

    Gas is more economical to use than coal.

  99. 父亲以他姑姑的名字为我命名。

    qīn gu de míngzi wèi mìngmíng.

    Father named me after his aunt.

  100. 狼吓到了我。

    Láng xià dàole .

    Wolves scare me.

Everything at HSK 7-9