With A1 level Chinese, you're able to:
- Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Introduce yourself and others and ask and answer questions about personal details such as where you live, people you know and things you have.
- Interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Essential A1 articles
- Key Chinese grammar structure: modifier + de + noun (的)
- 10 basic Chinese grammar points for beginners
- Chinese grammar rules: 5 general rules for Chinese grammar
Important A1 articles
- How to use the particles 吗 (ma) and 呢 (ne) in Chinese grammar
- The sentence particles 吧 (ba) and 吗 (ma) in Chinese grammar