Part of speech: adverb
These articles cover Chinese grammar points focusing on adverbs.
- How to use 关于 (guānyú) and 对于 (duìyú) correctly in Chinese
- Chinese direction complements: Basic verbal directions with 来 (lái) and 去 (qù)
- Three uses of 才 (cái) in Chinese grammar: only, just now / not until, emphasis
- How to use 跟 (gēn) and 也 (yě) correctly in Chinese grammar
- The difference between 终于 (zhōngyú) and 最后 (zuìhòu) in Mandarin Chinese: 'finally' vs 'the last'
- The 一 ... 就 pattern in Chinese grammar (yī ... jiù): as soon as, once, whenever