With B2 level Chinese, you're able to:
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in your field of specialization.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Essential B2 articles
Important B2 articles
- Using 嘛 (ma) in Chinese grammar: stating the obvious and describing expectations
- Borrowing and lending in Chinese grammar: 借 (jiè), 借给 (jiègěi) and 跟…借 (gēn…jiè)
- How to use 倍 (bèi) in Chinese grammar: -times, -fold and multiplication
- Chinese grammar 所 (suǒ) structural particle
Supplementary B2 articles
- The difference between 拿 (ná) and 带 (dài) in Chinese grammar
- Three uses of 才 (cái) in Chinese grammar: only, just now / not until, emphasis
- The difference between 想 (xiǎng), 要 (yào) and 想要 (xiǎngyào) in Chinese grammar
- Repeating question words in Chinese (place-holder question words)
- How to use 放假 (fàngjià) and 假期 (jiàqī) correctly in Mandarin Chinese
- The difference between 算 (suàn), 算上 (suànshang) and 算了 (suànle) in Chinese grammar
- How to use 帮 (bāng) and 帮忙 (bāngmáng) correctly in Mandarin Chinese
- Where to place 一点儿 (yī diǎnr) in a sentence